terragena: Born of the Earth, out of this world one day access and discounts!

I made a resolution not to discount wines! I guess I’ll make an exception for you lunatics!

Unique one day Berserker access to Subscription club wines! Try these small production and experimental wines BEFORE you commit to a subscription!

I’ve selected some unique curated thematic wine packs below, many are library or normally subscription only releases. This means exclusive one-day only Berserker access to these wines at significant discount plus ground shipping included in the continental US! 40 state shipping, see end of ad or store for list of states.

Single Barrel Experiment Library Release 4 pack RP:$174 + shipping today only, normally available to members, BD price: $128 including ground shipping!
I’m down to my last few cases of these wines, and once they are gone that’s it. A really cool way to explore different clones and barrels treatments on Pinot Noir. Featured in wine business IQ (Innovation + Quality) 2019 as an experimental trial. less than 24 cases of each barrel produced! Less than 36 packs available.
1 bottle 2017 115 Clone aged in Neutral Oak, Abbassi Vineyard, Carneros
1 bottle 2017 Pommard Clone aged in Neutral Oak, Abbassi Vineyard, Carneros
1 bottle 2017 Pommard Clone aged in New Hungarian Oak, Abbassi Vineyard, Carneros
1 bottle 2017 Abbassi Vineyard Pinot Noir, Carneros

Nebbiolo Library + Subscription Exclusive 4 pack RP:$156 + shipping today only, normally only available to members, BD price: $132 including ground shipping!
Interested in an uncommon varietal from an obscure California growing region? Guaranteed your friends won’t bring this one to the party, unless they got it here. Only 36 packs available.
2 bottles 2016 Nebbiolo, Dragon Vineyard, Humboldt County (this deal is the only way to get what little remains of this wine)
2 bottles 2017 Nebbiolo, Dragon Vineyard, Humboldt County (only 27 cases produced!)

Red Wine Sample 6 pack MSRP: $234 + shipping today only, some wines normally only available to members RP: $234 + shipping, BD price: $186 including ground shipping!
A sampling of our current release red wines including subscription only wines!
1 bottle 2017 Father and Son, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc, Holden-Mapley Vineyard, Alexander Valley (35 cases produced)
1 bottle 2017 Nebbiolo, Dragon Vineyard, Humboldt County
1 bottle 2017 Pinot Noir, Wiley Vineyard, Anderson Valley
1 bottle 2017 Pinot Noir, Abbassi Vineyard, Carneros
1 bottle 2016 Pinot Noir, Seppa Vineyard, Petaluma Gap and Sonoma Coast
1 bottle 2017 Pinot Noir, Elk Prairie Vineyard, Humboldt County

White Wine Sample 6 pack RP: $174 + shipping including library Chardonnay!, BD price: $126 including ground shipping
Exclusive library wine plus our current releases at a great deal!
2 bottles 2016 Chardonnay, Abbassi Vineyard, Carneros
2 bottles 2017 Chardonnay, Abbassi Vineyard, Carneros
2 bottles 2017 Riesling, Wiley Vineyard, Anderson Valley

-OR- Mix and match from our available wines and enter code Berserker2020 to get free ground shipping plus 15% off any 6 bottle or larger order of mix-n-match wines. Coupon does not apply to wine packs above which already have substantial discounts and free ground shipping.

Terragena is a Latin word meaning “born of the earth.” I make all of these wines by hand with a hand pumped hydraulic press. I get quite the workout at harvest, and I put my soul into these wines. I work with amazing vineyards who produce awesome fruit and then make wine underground in an off-grid winery with solar power. If you want small production, hand made, wines with true intention, this is it!

Here’s a video of me mid-harvest semi-delirious rambling about hand pressing:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4i1gbYHzdP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Reviews etc.
Cellar tracker

Tom Hill on Wine Berserkers:
for the Nebbiolo:
“Light garnet/near rose color; lovely very pretty floral/violets/Nebb/lilacs bit spicy/cinammon lovely perfumed
nose; fairly tart/tangy bright/fresh rather floral/violets/lilacs/strawberry/Nebb high-toned bit earthy flavor
w/ light brisk tannins; very long bright quite floral/lilacs/violets/Nebb/strawberry slight earthy fairly
tart finish w/ modest tannins; captures well the floral side of Nebb; reminds a lot of the Vajra Clare JC Nebb
but not quite as perfumed/fragrant; a lovely expression of Nebb that is a joy to drink”

for the Riesling:
Light gold color; quite fragrant pineapple/mango/R/slight
floral light chalky/flinty/mineral quite attractive R nose; quite tart slight herbal/new mown hay fairly
strong R/mango/pineapple light chalky/mineral almost Germanic flavor; very long chalky/mineral/stony slight
herbal/new mown hay some R/floral/pineapple finish; a bit Alsatian in style but more like a Sudtirol R;
reminds a bit of the old Husch R but more bright & high-toned; quite an attractive Calif R. $26.10

I owe Tom a replacement PG with his next order!

Others who have reviewed my wines:

@WineryReflections (instagram)

@WinesontheRange
includes single barrel reviews

@wineterroir (instagram)

Would love to get some more reviews on these wines around this site. Please chime in if you purchased last year and have had a good experience. If you’ve had a bad one, email me and I’ll fix it! Seriously, I won’t be discounting much going forward, especially on the Nebbiolo and other smaller production wines. These super exclusive wines will also be reserved for Club members and high end accounts. We’re a bit new, but I’ve paid my dues working with Bravium and also spent time at Dashe Cellars and Roar facilities.

Shipping To
AK AZ CA CO DC FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KS LA MA MD ME MN MO NC ND NE NH NM NV NY OH OK OR PA SC TN TX VA VT WA WI WV WY

I’m here to answer any questions about the wines. I know it’s crazy right now… Many of these wines are generally not available for sale to the public. Take this opportunity to try some of our super small production wines at a screaming deal!

Cheers,
Chris