Earn Points Towards Wine Accessories (and more) on BerserkerDay

To celebrate BerserkerDay 11, Grand Reserve Rewards is doubling our sign-up bonus for January, and doubling earnings on BerserkerDay.

WHAT IS GRAND RESERVE?
Grand Reserve is the first loyalty program to offer reward points when you shop at any winery, wine club, or wine shop. This includes more than 10,000 wineries and 10,000 wine/liquor stores.

You can use the points for any of more than 200 wine-related products in our catalog, such as glasses, decanters, books, and more.

WHAT’S THE DEAL?
In honor of BerserkerDay 11:

• Receive a sign up bonus of 1,000 points when you create your account by January 31st

• Earn 2 points per dollar spent at wineries on BerserkerDay with your linked credit card

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Sign up with your email, phone and wine preferences. Link a credit card account to our program. We monitor your spending automatically to find all qualifying transactions. You earn points. You can redeem them anytime, starting at 750. In addition to earning for spending, you can earn via referrals and surveys, etc.

HOW DO WE MAKE MONEY?
We partner with wineries and wine-related companies to share bonus offers to our members. If you participate in the offer, you earn more points and we get paid. If you don’t, that’s OK, you still earn points for your normal spending.

Sign-up now at Grand Reserve Rewards so that all your BerserkerDay spending is rewarding.

https://www.grandreserverewards.com/

I had to post this one here, as there won’t be much time tomorrow to register, and people should already have been registering to earn the points, as a LOT of purchasing has already happened today!

I already registered myself!

Mea culpa here - I was supposed to keep this thread public yesterday and I moved it back to the pre-launch forum! I’m going to sticky it, so whatever folks have not YET spent can now get rewards for!

Excited about this Matt!

Thanks, Matt! Great name, by the way.

Signed up! Some really cool looking rewards.

Thanks, Jorge! Send any questions my way! We love feedback.

Folks, with my screwup, be sure to sign up now, and earn throughout the year, but I’m making sure these guys are back next year and I don’t mess up again.

I tried to sign up but the verification code never came to my cell. I hit resend a few times any ideas?

Todd, don’t worry about! So much work today!

If you sign-up at anytime today (before midnight) you will get the 1,000 sign-up points and the 2x points on purchases. You must have linked the credit card you used to make purchases today.

Amazon delivers our SMS codes and are usually very reliable. We’re not seeing increased error rates or anything.

If it is still a problem please PM me or email us at hello grandreserverewards.com

Wait, so you can still get the bonus points for purchases made earlier in the day than when you sign up??

That’s sweet! Any chance Grand Cru Cru members can get yesterday’s purchases applied too? champagne.gif

no kidding - a ton was spent yesterday

Still having the issue. Sent you a PM.

Todd - I will speak to the team about including GCC members… details to come. May not be possible.

For today - yes. We care about the day you signed up, not the hour, so it is good.

I went to link a credit card and it requested my Bank and log in for the bank. That is a little much for me.

Hi Dave-

The way our program works is through downloading your transactions and categorizing them for wine-related or not. Then we award the points for wine-related. We use Plaid, which is now a part of Visa to access your data. Grand Reserve never sees, nor stores your bank account information.

I 100% understand if you have concerns here, so wanted to share some additional background for your consideration.

Cheers!