Bougetz Cellars - Great 3-packs. The more you buy, the more you save!

BerserkerDay 11 Offer From Bougetz CellarsThe More You Buy, The More You Save!
This year we are offering six different wines, in 3-packs. A nice assortment of the different wines I make. All are 30% off, with shipping included. If you buy 2 of the packs, you will receive 40% off (a total of 6 bottles), and with added incentive, if you purchase 4 packs (a total of 12 bottles), you will receive 50% off! You can mix and match the various 3-pack offerings. These are some spectacular wines, at tremendous pricing. You can learn more about us at our website Bougetz Cellars. All packs can be purchased by clicking on the links below. If you have any questions or want to make arrangements to purchase without doing it on-line, just PM me. I’ll be online most of the day.

Pack #1 - 2018 Belle Reve Yates Family Vineyard Mt Veeder Viognier
Deal: 30/40/50% off + shipping included
$79.80 for one 3-pack (Regular $114 + shipping)

The 2018 Belle Reve Yates Family Vineyard Viognier is sourced from a single vineyard high on the top of Mount Veeder. Showing a bit brighter than the previous vintage, this wine shows lovely white peach and pear fruits, blanketed with honeysuckle notes. Lots of lively acidity on the palate, with a hint of lemon cream and an oiliness that drapes the mouthcoating stone fruit flavors on the finish.

• 2018 Belle Reve Yates Family Vineyard Mt Veeder Viognier (90 Robert Parker)

Buy a 2018 Belle Reve Viognier 3-pack

Pack #2 - 2013 The Cairn Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir 3-pack
$88.22 for one 3-pack (Regular $126 + shipping)

webshot_cairn1 - 200k.jpg
The 2013 vintage, amazingly, looks like it is on track to outshine 2012. The fruit for the 2013 The Cairn Pinot Noir shows a bit more weight and black fruit on the palate, when compared to the 2012. We vinified with 15% whole cluster providing a bit more mouthfeel and spiciness to the wine. We used just a bit more new oak as this year’s version as it could handle it. Still a mix of 115, 667 and Pommard clones, this wine shows more black cherry and black raspberry flavors. While showing some breadth, the wine finishes clean showing its pleasant acid backbone.

Buy a 2013 The Cairn Pinot Noir 3-pack

Pack #3 - 2013 Jovana Napa Valley Merlot/Cabernet Franc 3-pack
$109.20 for one 3-pack (Regular $156 + shipping)

The newest member of the Bougetz Cellars lineup is the 2013 Jovana Napa Valley Merlot/Cabernet Franc. A blend of 72% Merlot and 28% Cabernet Franc, this wine demonstrates the strength of Cabernet Franc, while balanced adeptly with the allure of Merlot. Showing dark ruby color, blueberries and black cherries notes leap from the glass. The inviting nose is followed with a broad, juicy mid-palate that is kept in check with a fresh, clean finish. Very pleasing now but will show even more with two to four years of cellaring.

Buy a 2013 Jovana 3-pack

Pack #4 – 2012 Amaryllis Spring Mountain Cabernet 3-pack
$130.20 for one 3-pack (Regular $186 + shipping)

2012 was a wonderful harvest season. The 2012 Amaryllis Cabernet Sauvignon is 92% Cabernet Sauvignon, 4% Merlot, 2% Malbec and 2% Petit Verdot. Built for medium term cellaring, this full-bodied wine shows a combination of firmness and textural notes. The espresso and baking spices aromas integrate well with the black cherry and blueberry flavors.

• 2012 Amaryllis Spring Mountain District Cabernet Sauvignon (92 James Suckling)

Buy a 2012 Amaryllis 3-pack

Pack #5 – 2015 Jetrois Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon 3-pack
$165.90 for one 3-pack (Regular $237 + shipping)

The 2015 Jetrois Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon is the newest member to the Bougetz Cellars portfolio. The Cabernet Sauvignon is sourced from a single vineyard in the heart of the Rutherford AVA. It is a blend of 97% Cabernet Sauvignon and 3% Petit Verdot. This wine is dark ruby/purple in color with classic Rutherford dust notes brimming in the glass. Bright red raspberry and black cherry notes are hidden by a layer of oak that with integrate well with time. The tannins blanket a bursting mouth of sweet blackberries, which have a lightness on the finish.

• 2015 Jetrois Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon (92 James Suckling)

Buy a 2015 Jetrois Cabernet Sauvignon 3-pack

Pack #6 – 2015 Eminence Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 3-pack
$130.20 for one 3-pack (Regular $186 + shipping)

The 2015 Eminence Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of 90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 7% Petit Verdot and 3% Cabernet Franc. This Cabernet from the Caldwell Vineyard in the Coombsville AVA, always shows a deep ruby/purple color, with an immense power just waiting to jump from the glass. Blackberries, cassis and a note of chocolate escape from the glass. A bit of patience on this wine, as a few years of aging will tame the tannic edge that drapes the mouth-coating fresh black fruits.

• 2015 Eminence Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (91 James Suckling)

Buy a 2015 Eminence Cabernet Sauvignon 3-pack

I’ll be online all day so if you have ordering questions, either post to this thread, send me a PM or email me at thomas@bougetzcellars.com.

In for a case! Thank you Tom!!!

Order in!

A case is easy!!

Awesome Albert. Hope you enjoy! Hope to catch up with you in person next time you are out in Napa!
Cheers tom

I think you will be very pleased. Enjoy the great deal, and the wines!
cheers tom.

OMG, I didn’t even notice that Bougetz was back in BerserkerDay! My wife LOVES these wines!

In for 6 Jovana

Awesome Michael! I know you will enjoy these packs!
cheers, tom

Hi Albert, updated your order. You didn’t select the Wine Beserker’s Shipping included option, so I updated it so your order won’t be charged shipping. Just makes it that much more sweet!

Thanks Tom!!! Yes, I hope to catch you next time we visit. David took great care of us.

Of course we are back Todd! Wouldn’t miss it. You might need to get a pack to keep your wife happy! [cheers.gif]

Been on my radar for a few years anxious to try. Got some viognier and spring mountain cab.
Thank

Got your order Chris. Glad you jumped in. I think you’ll be happy with these two mountain fruit wines! They are both spectacular. [cheers.gif]

Love Merlot blends. Can’t wait to try the Jovana.

Hi Larry, Got your order. I hope you find this a great marriage between Merlot and Cabernet Franc. The Merlot comes from a Beckstoffer vineyard on the valley floor, and the Cabernet Franc comes from a high elevation vineyard at the top of Mt Veeder. It’s always a blend of these two blocks.
Enjoy!

Drank a 2013 Eminence last weekend from a past BD purchase and it was fabulous.

Thanks Alan, I think you are going to be happy with the 2015 Cabs you purchased. The Eminence, which is of Caldwell Vineyard in Coombsville, is a rich, dense offering. And Jetrois, off Georges III Vineyard is classic Rutherford Cab.

Paul, I received your email and will send you the mixed case you want. Not a problem at all. Enjoy the Jovanas!!!

Got your order in Larry. Will be shipping once weather permits. You’ll enjoy the Georges III Cab!

Jim, order in. Email sent on question.