Franny Beck: Maybe the Greatest Berserker Day Offer Ever! EXTENDED

Here we go! Every year our Franny Beck deals get better and better and the discounts get deeper and deeper. This is in no small part to the overwhelming support we get from Berserkers year after year. Franny Beck’s Berserker Day 11 offers are below. Enjoy folks, I think everyone will find something to tickle their fancy here!

To order, simply follow this link to our order page https://www.frannybeck.com/buywine.

****** For California orders just email me at michael@frannybeck.com with your order. ******

For those that might have missed it, our preview page with some background info on us, our wines and our philosophy can be found here: BD10 SPONSOR FEATURE: Franny Beck Wines - BD10 Sponsor Features - WineBerserkers

Flat rate shipping is $15 on every order. So, the more you buy, the better the deal. Multi-offer orders are encouraged! WE CAN GET YOU WINE! If you don’t see your state listed on the order page, especially CA, just send me a message at michael@frannybeck.com. We’ll take care of you, no problem.
Our wines ship UPS. If you absolutely must have FedEx, email or PM me and we’ll try and set it up.

“Chard & Pinot” Pack- 3 bottles
1 bottle of our 2017 Bieze Vineyard Chardonnay
1 bottle of our 2017 White Pinot Noir
1 bottle of our 2016 flagship Willamette Valley Pinot Noir

-This pack includes our inaugural Chardonnay from Bieze Vineyard (sits just above Seven Springs Vineyard in the Eola Hills) and our new White Pinot Noir (John Gilman’s review should encourage you on this one- see below) It’s an excellent way to dip your toes into our Franny Beck portfolio!

Retail value of $96 + approx $26 shipping = Special, just for you :

“Vintage” Pack- 4 bottles
2 bottles of our 2016 Johan Vineyard Pinot Noir
2 bottles of our 2017 Johan Vineyard Pinot Noir
-OR-
2 bottles of our 2016 La Chenaie Vineyard Pinot Noir
2 bottles of our 2017 La Chenaie Vineyard Pinot Noir

-Each year we offer this multi-vintage pack in hopes that folks try the two vintages side by side. We always find it helpful and illuminating to see just how important vintage is in Oregon. We also believe single vineyard wines offer the best opportunity to find those underlying characteristics of a particular place, in this case Johan Vineyard and La Chenaie Vineyard (which, incidentally, are separated by a little over a mile as a crow flies).

Retail value of $152 + approx $34 shipping = $186. Compare vintages on us!:

“Pinot Noir Showcase” Pack- 6 bottles
2 bottles of our flagship 2016 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
2 bottles of our 2017 Johan Vineyard Pinot noir
2 bottles of our 2017 La Chenaie Vineyard Pinot Noir

-This is a great package for Pinot Noir lovers! One bottle to drink now, one to put away for a bit. With this package you’ll be able to get a sense of the vineyards we work with but also our underlying winemaking philosophy with our flagship Willamette Valley blend. This is a really fantastic test drive! Like test driving a Ferrari

Retail value of $228 + approx $45 shipping = $270. A Pinot Noir lover’s dream deal!:

“An Open Letter To The Wineberserker Community!” Pack- 12 bottles
6 bottles of our flagship 2016 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
1 bottles of our 2016 Johan Vineyard Pinot Noir
1 bottle of our 2017 Johan Vineyard Pinot Noir
1 bottle of our 2016 La Chenaie Vineyard Pinot noir
1 bottle of our 2017 La Chenaie Vineyard Pinot Noir
1 bottle of our 2017 Bieze Vineyard Chardonnay
1 bottle of our 2017 White Pinot Noir

-A great way to stock up on some of your fave Franny Beck wines at a RIDICULOUS price. Inconceivable!

Retail value of $438 + approx $52 shipping = $498. How can you NOT take a flyer on this?!:

“Friend of a Friend Wants to Land His Helicopter at Screaming Eagle” Pack- 12 bottles
12 bottles of our 2016 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir

-This is a baller deal. Period. This is the best deal on Berserker Day, no question. Just sayin’. Do it!

Retail value of $456 + approx $52 shipping = $516. Find that inner baller:

“Which Berserker Do Have on Your Ignore List?” Pack- 24 bottles
12 bottles of our 2016 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
12 bottles of our 2015 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir

• If you can’t see this offer, well, I guess you have me on block :blush: Too bad because you won’t be able to get this silly deal! Wait, maybe this is the best deal on Beserker Day…

Retail value of $912 + approx $104 shipping = $1,016. Open a bottle of Franny Beck every other week this year for:

Reviews!
Below are links to reviews from John Gilman on our wines. John has been a big fan of ours from the beginning and had this to say recently about our wines: “The Franny Beck pinot noir bottlings are all built to age long and gracefully, albeit with a certain sense of accessibility from their impeccable balances evident right out of the gate that may lead some folks to drink them on the younger side. Though this is still a fledgling operation, these are already some of my absolute favorite pinot noirs in all of Oregon and their prices make them absolute bargains!”

and a link to the Cellar Tracker notes on our wines for those interested in the crowd’s opinion.

To Order, simply follow this link and select the pack(s) you’d like: https://www.frannybeck.com/buywine. If you want to add additional wines to your order, the $15 flat rate will cover those bottles, too!

Mondays are great for both buying and selling wine! I’ll be here all day, ready and willing to answer any questions! Just post them to this thread.

Cheers All! Happy Berserkering!

-Michael

decisions decisions decisions … great offers Michael … [cheers.gif]

I’m definitely jumping on these great deals!

Hello, Michael, you ship UPS, right?

and here I thought you were sitting this BerserkerDay out!! champagne.gif

Michael,

Is shipping to your neighbors in California not an option?

Sean

This may be my only purchase. I love Michael’s wines! neener

Hey Sean, shipping to California isn’t a problem. Just send me which packs you’d like and I’ll invoice you separately

Hi Michael,

PM sent. In for a Tex special…

deadhorse

Sean

IN.

Thanks Michael … [cheers.gif]

Michael, I think you overlooked my question!

Hey Rick, great to hear from you! UPS is our preferred shipper. If absolutely necessary, I can do a work around with FedEx. Let me know!

Every year I place an order with Michael for BD, every year I wish I ordered more. These are really fantastic wines for a great price, and Michael has been fantastically easy to work with (and was gracious enough to quickly adapt in an instance where I shipped to the incorrect address). Order in for 2 of the Pinot samplers!

In for a mixed case. Thanks for the great deals this year Michael!

Thanks Peter! I think we put together some good ones this year, glad you found one you liked. As always, appreciate your support!

Thanks, UPS will work, one Showcase for me. Excellent wines & great customer service!

In for the Chard and Pinot and Pinot Noir Showcase packs!

Great offers again Michael! Order placed. Looking forward to another trip to WV and hope to be able to connect for another tasting…… outstanding wines!

champagne.gif Thanks so much Sheila!, Seriously, love having support from folks like you. It really is what FB is all about!

Thanks Michael, order in for 2 showcases