Vincent BD11 offer - Oregon Wines!

BerserkerDay 11 is here, my tenth year of participating as a winery after my first wine release in fall 2010. I love BerserkerDay, as a buyer and a seller. Let’s go!

I started Vincent Wine Company in the Willamette Valley in 2009 after apprenticing with several winemakers in Oregon and California and making my own non-commercial wines on the side. Finally in 2009, I was ready to go pro. The winery became full time work in 2015 and I’m up to about 2000 cases produced annually. I have no employees, just some harvest and other spot help in the cellar, otherwise I do it all myself including personal tastings by appointment for mailing list members. Thanks to that mailing list and several fantastic distribution partners across the US and Canada, and sites like Wine Berserkers, this dream continues.

I make terroir-driven wines from Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Gamay, Pinot Blanc and a little red wine of Pinot Gris. I’m a low technique winemaker, but careful so I capture purity and elegance in the finished wines. Natural fermentations, few punchdowns on the reds, slow ferments on the whites, no filtering, just a simple method to make wines the speak of Oregon. For more details, check out my interview on GrapeRadio a few years back. And of course, learn more and get on my mailing list by clicking here.

This year’s BerserkerDay Deals below! To order, email me directly at vincentwines@gmail.com I’ll follow up in the order emails are received and send an invoice via Square for easy payment. Ground shipping will be in spring. Pick up locally is also available. Questions? Just email me.

Deal 1 - Case of 2017 Vincent single vineyard Pinot Noirs, with free shipping

3 bottles each:
2017 Vincent Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills Bjornson Vineyard
2017 Vincent Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills Zenith Vineyard
2017 Vincent Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills Temperance Hill Vineyard
2017 Vincent Pinot Noir Ribbon Ridge Armstrong Vineyard

Retail value: $528
BerserkerDay Special, includes free ground shipping: $425!!!

Deal 2 - Case of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, with free shipping

3 bottles each:
2017 Vincent Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills Temperance Hill Vineyard
2017 Vincent Pinot Noir Ribbon Ridge Armstrong Vineyard
2017 Vincent Chardonnay Ribbon Ridge Brick House Vineyard
2017 Vincent Chardonnay Willamette Valley “Tardive”

Retail value: $453
BerserkerDay 11 Special, includes free ground shipping: $375

Deal 3 - White wine mixed case, including free shipping

4 bottles each:
2018 Vincent Pinot Blanc Willamette Valley
2017 Vincent Chardonnay Willamette Valley “Tardive”
2017 Vincent Chardonnay Ribbon Ridge Brick House Vineyard

Retail value: $332
BerserkerDay 11 Special, includes free ground shipping: $299

Deal 4 - Special 3-packs for easy sampling, shipping NOT included. Put four different ones together and shipping is free

3-pack prices:
2017 Vincent Pinot Noir Zenith Vineyard - BD Special $109
2017 Vincent Pinot Noir Bjornson Vineyard - BD Special $109
2017 Vincent Pinot Noir Armstrong Vineyard - BD Special $109
2017 Vincent Pinot Noir Temperance Hill Vineyard - BD Special $109
2017 Vincent Pinot Noir Silvershot Vineyard - BD Special $89
2017 Vincent Chardonnay Willamette Valley “Tardive” - $75
2018 Vincent Pinot Blanc Willamette Valley - BD Special $55

Ground shipping for three-packs:
1 three-pack: $25
2 three-packs: $35
3 three-packs: $40
4 three-packs: FREE SHiPPING (must be four different three-packs)

To order, email me at vincentwines@gmail.com and I’ll follow up in the order received. Thanks and happy BerserkerDay 11!

Vincent

Thanks, Vincent !!!

Thanks for the support so far, I really appreciate it.

I’m traveling home today from a family wedding over the weekend so I’ll follow up personally ASAP in the order received. Questions about anything? Email me at vincentwines@gmail.com.

I highly recommend Vincent’s wines to anyone who looks for elegant purity of fruit in their wines and the value is outstanding.

Thanks Mike, really appreciate seeing this!

I must add another strong recommendation for Vincent’s excellent pinots. I organized a Willamette Valley trip this past Fall and, based on WB mentions, we reached out to Vincent who was able to taste with us despite harvest being about to break wide open. Even though none of us had previously tasted his wines, Vincent Wine was the consensus highlight of our trip. Vincent was a great and garrulous host, spending lots of time explaining all aspects of his production, opening numerous bottles and putting up with our boisterous group graciously (nor did he express any disdain when our group made a clown-car exit from a rented limo that was so stretched and gaudy it might even have made our current President blush). Really fantastic, tasty pinots!

Would love to try his gamay sometime.

Vincent can undoubtedly provide some guidance on tasting windows. WB and CT consensus seems to indicate that these wines need to lay down for a few years, so I have not yet dug into the case that we purchased a few months ago.

Strong +1 We destroyed a mixed case from last year. Winners across the board.

Thanks Bill! Yours was a great group. I really appreciate the visits, it’s part of why I do this, to connect with other wine lovers and just contribute to the culture.

Note to everyone - if you’re on my list you can schedule a tasting appointment, no charge. It’s simple to join, no requirements to buy each offer, etc. it’s how I like things.

The 2017 Pinots are pleasurably taut not and should age nicely for a decade+. I’m so happy with this vintage, definitely a more “cool” quality to the wines that suggests a longer life. The Chards I probably recommend not to 3-7 years but but I won’t be surprised if they go longer. Just depends on how you like them.

I’ll have more Gamay in my spring mailing list offer coming February 3.

And notice that Deals 2 and 3 here includes my Brick House Vineyard Chardonnay. I make very little of this, I saved some for BerserkerDay so definitely get in on that! Very lithe, Chablisienne compared to the more broad Cuvee “Tardive.” Don’t miss either tbh.

Strong +1 on all the work Brig and the rest of the BerserkerDay crew is doing to pull this magical day off. Thank you!! [worship.gif]

In for some of those 2017 Pinots. (email sent)

Good luck today!

RT

Another +1 for Vincent’s wines. Consistent quality and excellent pricing, and Vincent is a great guy to boot. Vincent wines are a standard offering in our home and my wife swears by the Pinot Blanc for her buerre blanc sauce.

Another +1 for Vincent’s wines!!! Easily some of our favorites and they drink WAY beyond their price point. Vincent is also one of the nicest guys around and don’t miss out on that Brick House Chard! His entire lineup is fantastic!!!

Thanks guys, really appreciate the love!

If I did not purchase a couple more cases recently, I would be in on these deal. Great wines and super nice guy.

+1 on all of this. Super wines!

Thanks Dave and Marcus for the kind words!

Thanks everyone for the orders, still have wine available, please keep them coming!!! flirtysmile

Hi guys.
Great offer Vincent, some killer wines.

Red Electric is ‘out’ for BD 11 due to prior commitments, but great to see Vincent, Michael Sterling, Will Hamilton, Marcus, Todd et al carrying the Oregon torch for BD!

I think I got three cases of this in just a short time ago. These are terrific Pinot noirs; pure and delicious!

Yes, thanks for that Charlie! Hope you’re enjoying them.

Doug’s right, nice to see so many Oregon producers here every year.

And don’t forget, I have three pack samplers if you want to check out what I’m up to without a case purchase. Feel free to mix Pinot Noir vineyards if you want a little 2017 horizontal.