Sabelli-Frisch Wines BD11 offer *EXTENDED FOR CORONA!*

Warm up your credit cards and come on in, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers - open to EVERYONE who loves wine. Apologize to your spouse or significant other ahead of time. #BD11
Forum rules
Not 'Rules', necessarily, but here's how BerserkerDay goes:

I'll be launching offers in groups of 8-10, in increments of 30 minutes. Sponsors will stay pegged at the top of the forum all day, each new group of offers will come in at the top with them for their launch grouping, cycling into the 'normal' thread after their launch time has passed, with a new launch group posted atop the thread thereafter. Discussion is encouraged, as posting replies moves the thread up to the top of the grouping, whether that is during launch time group or the 'regular' forum.

Keep checking in every 30 minutes for new offers being posted, and keep scrolling down to see everything that has been launched throughout the timeframe in which you've been on the forum, which hopefully is ALL DAY
Steve Anderson
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: Sabelli-Frisch Wines BD11 offer *CLOSED*

#51 Post by Steve Anderson » March 8th, 2020, 8:31 pm

Ha! No offense to Mike, but I am not a Pobega kind of guy. They’ll get a proper rest. [cheers.gif]
Delectable: Steve Anderson IG: steveandmisuk

Jorge Henriquez
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#52 Post by Jorge Henriquez » March 9th, 2020, 11:10 am

Sampler just arrived!

Love the presentation on these! Excited to try them in a few weeks.
Cohort Numero Uno!
"I'm a bowl of excitement, bitch!" TMF 08/13/10

Paul Miller
GCC Member
GCC Member

#53 Post by Paul Miller » March 9th, 2020, 11:24 am

Steve Anderson wrote:
March 8th, 2020, 8:31 pm
Ha! No offense to Mike, but I am not a Pobega kind of guy. They’ll get a proper rest. [cheers.gif]
Travel Shock?
[stirthepothal.gif] newhere

Michael Martin
GCC Member
GCC Member

#54 Post by Michael Martin » March 10th, 2020, 7:16 am

My wines arrived last night. Like the look and a nice thank you note inside. Can't wait to try these.

Michael Martin
GCC Member
GCC Member

#55 Post by Michael Martin » March 10th, 2020, 4:00 pm

Unloading my bottles I noticed this little number.
Attachments
95529D85-C0B8-4BFF-9898-99303C80D80A.jpeg

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#56 Post by Adam Frisch » March 10th, 2020, 5:22 pm

Yes, although it would be a brilliant marketing trick to let everyone have bottle no 0001, I'm afraid that the sad truth is that the printer screwed it up. It's supposed to say the second number, ie 1639/2600. But for some reason they printed every bottle with 0001 and then the rising number after... [head-bang.gif] God knows why. By the time I caught it, it was already too late and bottling had started. You can still tell everyone you got the first one [highfive.gif] , but secretly know that you have bottle 1639/2600. My apologies. First year mishaps. [thankyou.gif]
Last edited by Adam Frisch on March 10th, 2020, 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

Owner, proprietor and winemaker (with a little help) at Sabelli-Frisch Wines. I make wine from low-impact vineyards, focus on rare, forgotten, under-appreciated or historic grape varietals. Mission grape is my main red focus. IG: sabellifrisch

Michael Martin
GCC Member
GCC Member

#57 Post by Michael Martin » March 10th, 2020, 5:23 pm

Adam Frisch wrote:
March 10th, 2020, 5:22 pm
Yes, although it would be a brilliant marketing trick to let everyone have bottle no 0001, I'm afraid that the sad truth is that the printer screwed it up. It's supposed to say the second number, ie 1639/2600. But for some reason they printed every bottle with 0001 and then the rising number after... [head-bang.gif] God knows why. By the time I caught it, it was already too late and bottling had started. You can still tell everyone you got the first one [highfive.gif] , but secretly know that you have bottle 1639/2600. [thankyou.gif]
That’s an even better story! [cheers.gif]

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: Sabelli-Frisch Wines BD11 offer *OPEN FOR CORONA!*

#58 Post by Adam Frisch » March 16th, 2020, 9:12 am

In these trying and scary times, I've decided to extend my initial BD offer for as long as this Corona lockdown is in place or I run out of stock, whichever comes first. You've probably heard from some members here that they've been well received, so far. Remember, free shipping on all of them! And I can ship very quickly, too, now that it's all in place. [cheers.gif]

And if you want to substitute some wines for another, just drop me an email and I'll accommodate that as long as I don't run out, no problem (I only made 120 cases of the rosé, so that's the one with the lowest stock).

$99 5-bottle sampler:

https://www.sabelli-frisch.com/wines/bd-sampler-offer

$199 12-bottle sampler:

https://www.sabelli-frisch.com/wines/bd-case-offer

Thanks! Don't suffer through these bad times drinking bad wines! grouphug
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

Owner, proprietor and winemaker (with a little help) at Sabelli-Frisch Wines. I make wine from low-impact vineyards, focus on rare, forgotten, under-appreciated or historic grape varietals. Mission grape is my main red focus. IG: sabellifrisch

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: Sabelli-Frisch Wines BD11 offer *EXTENDED FOR CORONA!*

#59 Post by Adam Frisch » March 16th, 2020, 10:35 am

And if you're afraid to commit to a potential "pig in a poke" wine, an unknown, maybe La Malinche's 91-92pts score on CT will ease the fears:

https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp? ... 9150066bab

Milk Fed, the Marsanne has a 92pt score:

https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp? ... ffe3da4d68

No notes for the Alicante or Flame Tokay yet on CT.

flirtysmile
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

M a x S w o m l e y

#60 Post by M a x S w o m l e y » March 16th, 2020, 7:53 pm

First post for my first purchase - it better be worth it Adam. Kidding, looking forward to trying your wines! Had to dust off the ol' PayPal, that account hasn't seen the light of day in years...

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#61 Post by Adam Frisch » March 16th, 2020, 9:33 pm

Max - thanks for order! I don't think they'll disappoint, but I'm biased! [wink.gif]

To others, I'm getting Venmo tomorrow at the urging of my neighbor, so if that's an easier way to pay for you guys who don't use PayPal as much, then that's all good by me. Just Pm me here or drop me a line on the website.
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

David Kim

#62 Post by David Kim » March 16th, 2020, 11:33 pm

Skipped BD altogether so I wouldn’t be enticed to spend, but couldn’t resist this time around. Order in!

M a x S w o m l e y

#63 Post by M a x S w o m l e y » March 17th, 2020, 6:10 am

Adam Frisch wrote:
March 16th, 2020, 9:33 pm
Max - thanks for order! I don't think they'll disappoint, but I'm biased! [wink.gif]

To others, I'm getting Venmo tomorrow at the urging of my neighbor, so if that's an easier way to pay for you guys who don't use PayPal as much, then that's all good by me. Just Pm me here or drop me a line on the website.
Even if you don't get Venmo orders right away I'd keep that option open. As stupid as it sounds I almost didn't buy because I dont really know PayPal even though I grew up with it.

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#64 Post by Adam Frisch » March 17th, 2020, 9:01 am

I would have gone with the integrated CC service called Stripe that Squarespace uses, but unfortunately they prohibit alcohol sales. So PayPal it was.
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

M a x S w o m l e y

#65 Post by M a x S w o m l e y » March 17th, 2020, 9:34 am

Yea I saw that on a previous post and that convinced me to just deal with it. Just wanted to give you a heads-up that others might see it the same way. Thanks!

Phillip Hunt

#66 Post by Phillip Hunt » March 17th, 2020, 12:22 pm

@Adam - think the powers will allow shipping to MA just this once considering the circumstances 😃?
Portrait of MS

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#67 Post by Adam Frisch » March 20th, 2020, 9:52 pm

Great review of the Mission from Insta and online reviewer Stephen McConnell here:

https://wine1percent.com/2020/03/20/to-the-mission/

"In the mouth, all those juxtapositions come to life again. Thick and juicy, the fruit oozes and congeals on the tongue, but the grippy bite will not let it adhere. Ridiculous ripe cranberry and an ethereal rusticity join forces to introduce the delightfully bitter-green finish. An absolute stunner. Near-perfection in a wine–restrained GORGEOUSNESS–I don’t care WHAT the variety is."

flirtysmile [cheers.gif]

The sale is still ongoing and I deliver in greater LA region myself (contactless, if you prefer in these times), for those that live here.
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

M a x S w o m l e y

#68 Post by M a x S w o m l e y » March 21st, 2020, 7:05 pm

What the f Adam? 4 DAY turn around? Are you trying to become my best friend? Also, I love the clean presentation, my girlfriend was a big fan too!
Attachments
Sabelli-Frisch.jpg

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#69 Post by Adam Frisch » March 21st, 2020, 8:07 pm

Thanks Max - and I'm getting better at doing the wax tops, too! I've finally figured out the technique now, the ones I sent you are probably still a little rough.

Hope you enjoy them. [cheers.gif]
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

JonathanG
GCC Member
GCC Member

#70 Post by JonathanG » March 25th, 2020, 11:07 pm

Missed out on this on BD, but just placed an order for a sampler. Can't wait to try the mission grape one. Will be ordering another sampler tomorrow for a friend in CO once I get his address.

Adam you should probably post this in the Quarantine Relief forum to ensure folks see it, I don't think most people are browsing the BD forums much these days.

Hang in there brother.
J0|\|@+h@n Gr@h@m

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#71 Post by Adam Frisch » March 26th, 2020, 3:32 pm

Thanks Jonathan! I think I'll do that!
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

Return to “BerserkerDay 11 Forum - (Jan 27, 2020) 'The Black Friday of Wine Commerce' - Forbes”