BD10 SPONSOR FEATURE - Vincent Wine Company in Oregon

I’m Vincent Fritzsche. I make Vincent Wine Company wines in Oregon’s Willamette Valley.

I got into winemaking many years ago after connecting with other wine geeks on internet sites like this one. Some made wine and I started helping them out, one thing led to another, and in 2009 I started Vincent Wine Company.

I make a variety of single vineyard Pinot Noir as well as Chardonnay, Gamay, Pinot Blanc and a small amount of red wine from Pinot Gris. Total production is close to 2,000 cases annually. I have no employees, though I do get some help at harvest and in the cellar. I have a mailing list that is still open, with releases two or three times a year, and I distribute my wines in several cities in the US and Canada. Details at vincentwinecompany.com.

You can learn more about my story in this episode of GrapeRadio from a couple years back. http://www.graperadio.com/archives/2017/05/09/the-wines-of-oregon-with-vincent-wine-company/

As a wine lover, I’m inspired by classic wines from all over the world, from producers farming and making wines simply to make profound expressions of place.

As a wine maker, I want to be part of the classic tradition of delicious, terroir-focused wines. I work with a dozen vineyards in the Willamette Valley, all farmed at minimum sustainably if not organically. In the cellar I have a very light touch, with all natural fermentations, no filtering and using only the minimum effective sulfur.

I’ve participated in Wine Berserkers from the start and have been a part of BerserkerDay from day one of my commercial production. I may even have snuck in a few bottles of my pre-commercial wine for early buyers, can’t be certain though. :wink:

For this year’s BerserkerDay 10, I’m coming up with my best, craziest, most berserk offers yet. Do not miss out.

Good pinot here my friends. The gamay is sitting on my bar top ready to get it’s cork pulled.

And the Gamay is unusually tasty…coming from a guy who consumes 3 - 5 cases/year worth of Cru Beaujolais. Among the best you’ll find in OR.

RT

Each time I open one of Vincent’s Pinots, I am happy. I bought on a whim and am so glad I did.

Love Vincent’s wines. They do not last long here.

One of my favorite Oregon wines also.

Great Chards and Pinot Blancs also.

One of my favorite producers - always a pleasure to drink Vincent’s wines!

Thanks for sharing your story, Vincent! Excited to listen to the GrapeRadio interview.

Speaking of GrapeRadio, where have they been lately? Hearing from them less and it sucks. They had so many amazing episodes.

Vincent is a great guy and his wines are among the best values in the Valley. We go through a LOT of the Pinot Noir and Pinot Blanc in our house. Happy to support him and restock for summer. Thanks for supporting WB Vincent, and I heartily recommend them to those who enjoy Oregon wines!

Reiterating what others have said:

1. Vincent is solid
  2. Vincent’s wines are fantastic (and a real value)
  3. A highly recommended buy

Vincent, hoping to see some of that Chardonnay Tardive in your BD offer!

I’ve been buying Vincent’s wine for years. Terrific QPR, and his were the first American Chardonnay I liked and bought in 20 years! You can’t go wrong with anything from him!

Just piling on. I bought some Bjornsen Pinot Noir and Pinot Blanc Tardive last year and loved every bottle.

Thanks all! Sadly no Chardonnay Tardive in the offers this year. 2016 is allocated but 2017 will be in the February pre-release offer.

In the immortal words of Fry, “Shut up and take my money!”

Can’t miss.
Don’t miss.
that is all.