AUCTION: Magnum of 2016 Crawford Family Grenache Kimsey Vineyard + Private Tasting

You likely have no more money left...but too bad! Get in here and see these incredible auctions - by far the best we've ever had for BerserkerDay!!! There's no cost for wineries and retailers to participate in BerserkerDay, so that they can pass the savings on to YOU, so these auctions are donated by the participants to raise money for the forum in lieu of a 'cost' for BerserkerDay! Bid big, bid often!
brigcampbell
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

AUCTION: Magnum of 2016 Crawford Family Grenache Kimsey Vineyard + Private Tasting

#1 Post by brigcampbell »

Donor: Mark Horvath
Value: $175
MinBidIncr: $10
Shipping Included: Free but sorry Utah and Alabama, can't ship to those fine states
Auction Closes: 8pm PT

Mark wrote:Crawford Family Wines would like to offer a Magnum of our 2016 Grenache from Kimsey Vineyard in Ballard Canyon. Along with it we'd like to include a private tasting for 4, with the winemaker (that's Mark!) at the winery. Dates to be mutually agreed upon with the winner.
We can't find any information on this wine... I don't think it's released. A BerserkerDay 10 Exclusive!!! [berserker.gif]

cfw_open_graph.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't hate me just because I'm rich and drive a Ferrari. I could buy this wine board. - Cash Steele

Mark Horvath

Re: AUCTION: Magnum of 2016 Crawford Family Grenache Kimsey Vineyard + Private Tasting

#2 Post by Mark Horvath »

That's true Brig, a BerserkerDay exclusive! This wine won't be released until Spring at the earliest. It's 100% Kimsey Vineyard Grenache, done with about 40% whole clusters and aged for 18 months in 100% OLD French oak barrels. Ruby red color with Kirsch, berries, pepper and leafy herbs on the nose. Medium body and nice ripe tannins. Should be great from magnum! Let me know if anyone has any other questions. Happy BerserkerDay10!!

CoreyEdmonds
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

Re: AUCTION: Magnum of 2016 Crawford Family Grenache Kimsey Vineyard + Private Tasting

#3 Post by CoreyEdmonds »

$30

Steve Gautier
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#4 Post by Steve Gautier »

$40
Good wine is a necessity of life. - Thomas Jefferson

HDolan
GCC Member
GCC Member

#5 Post by HDolan »

$50
Heide

sdfruman
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#6 Post by sdfruman »

Sheila

“There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne.”
― Bette Davis

Dan Boerigter
GCC Member
GCC Member

#7 Post by Dan Boerigter »

$70

Geoff Moore
GCC Member
GCC Member

#8 Post by Geoff Moore »

$80

Bruce Rudman
GCC Member
GCC Member

#9 Post by Bruce Rudman »

$95
Bruce

Dave McIsaac
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10 Post by Dave McIsaac »

Where are you located??
You're the man Dave! I think i speak for all of us when i say that..😎 - John Cabot, BDXI

When John Cabot said "You're the man Dave McIsaac!", he really was speaking for all of us. - Corey Novick

Sasha Verhage

#11 Post by Sasha Verhage »

$100

Paul Hiyake
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#12 Post by Paul Hiyake »

Winner

Bruce Rudman
GCC Member
GCC Member

#13 Post by Bruce Rudman »

I didn't think sniping happened in WB world!
Bruce

Dave McIsaac
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14 Post by Dave McIsaac »

Bruce Rudman wrote: January 28th, 2019, 5:08 am I didn't think sniping happened in WB world!
There wasn't enough sniping, from my perspective!!
You're the man Dave! I think i speak for all of us when i say that..😎 - John Cabot, BDXI

When John Cabot said "You're the man Dave McIsaac!", he really was speaking for all of us. - Corey Novick

Return to “BerserkerDay 10 Auctions - CLOSED!!!”