Liquid Farm - BD10 Offerings

LIQUID FARM PACKS - 8 options (20-30% off)- $4 ground shipping!!

Liquid Farm is honored to once again be part of BERSERKER DAY!! This year we have put together 8 different options and are offering the deepest discounts of the year for our Berserker friends!!All packs receive $4 flat-rate shipping per box. (Up to 12 750ml bottles per box, or 2 MAGNUM bottles per box)Visit Liquid Farm - 404 Error to view the packs now!!

Liquid Farm - 404 ErrorMaria 2-pack **- Regularly $106 - Berserker Day Special $75!!**1 bottle of **2015 Bien Bien Chardonnay**1 bottle of **2016 La Hermana Chardonnay**The dark portions of the moon that we see from Earth are known as “maria”, the latin root for “sea”. It was once thought that these dark patches were actual seas. In our case, the “maria” is an AVA just to the north: Santa Maria Valley.

Liquid Farm - 404 Error The Dark Side 3-pack **- Regularly $173 - Berserker Day Special $119!!**1 bottle of **2017 ‘SBC’ Pinot Noir**1 bottle of **2016 Spear Vineyards Pinot Noir**1 bottle of 2016 Radian Vineyard Pinot Noir Did you know that the reason we only see one side of the moon, or about 59% of it if you are being specific, is because the moon is rotating at pretty much the same speed as it takes for it to complete one revolution around the Earth. Essentially (if the earth were its sun), a “day” and a “year” would be the same amount of time. Also, the “dark” side of the moon isn’t actually unlit. It receives just as much sunlight as the “light” side, we just never see it from Earth. Equally, if one were to reside on the “dark side” they would not ever see Earth. Think about that over a glass of one of these three Pinot Noirs.

Liquid Farm - 404 Error Twelve 3-pack vertical **- Regularly $222 - Berserker Day Special $169!!**1 bottle of **2013 FOUR Chardonnay**1 bottle of **2014 FOUR Chardonnay**1 bottle of **2015 FOUR Chardonnay**A vertical of 2013, 2014, & 2015 FOUR Chardonnay. Only 12 people have walked on the moon, in honor of those brave explorers this pack contains 3 bottles of FOUR.

Liquid Farm - 404 ErrorLaunch Pad 2-pack **- Regularly $106 - Berserker Day Special $75!!**1 bottle of **2015 Golden Slope Chardonnay**1 bottle of **2016 White Hill Chardonnay**Liquid Farm launched with just 2 wines; the leaner White Hill and richer Golden Slope. We still recommend these 2 wines as introductions to LF and indicators as what to expect from our wines.

Liquid Farm - 404 ErrorEclipse 4-pack **- Regularly $181 - Berserker Day Special $129!!**1 bottle of **2015 Golden Slope Chardonnay**1 bottle of **2016 White Hill Chardonnay**1 bottle of **2016 La Hermana Chardonnay**1 bottle of **2017 ‘SBC’ Pinot Noir**This is the pack that ECLIPSES all others! A 4-pack of our most popular wines.

Liquid Farm - 404 Error “Buzz”ed Magnum pack **- Regularly $240 - Berserker Day Special $169!!**1 MAGNUM of **2015 White Hill Chardonnay**1 MAGNUM of 2015 Sta. Rita Hills Pinot Noir Buzz Aldrin was one of the two original men to set foot on the moon. Every photograph, from that mission, featuring an astronaut is of Buzz Aldrin. His famous footprint still graces the surface of the moon, and because of the lack of atmosphere, has the potential to remain undisturbed for all time. Now that is a BIG deal, so in honor of Buzz we only toast to him from BIG bottles!!

Liquid Farm - 404 Error LUNAtic pack **- Regularly $312 - Berserker Day Special $199!!**12 bottles of **2017 Rosé of Mourvédre**The term “LUNATIC” began being used in the 14th century. During that time, it was thought that the moon, particularly when it was full, was the cause of mental illness. This is the cheapest we have ever sold our Rosé and you’d be crazy to not take advantage!!

Liquid Farm - 404 Error Apollo 11-pack **- Regularly $586 - Berserker Day Special $411!!**2 bottles of **2016 White Hill Chardonnay**2 bottles of **2015 Golden Slope Chardonnay**2 bottles of **2017 ‘SBC’ Pinot Noir**1 bottle of **2016 La Hermana Chardonnay**1 bottles of **2015 Bien Bien Chardonnay**1 bottles of **2015 FOUR Chardonnay**1 bottle of 2016 Radian Vineyard Pinot Noir1 bottle of 2016 Spear Vineyards Pinot Noir A mixed (almost) case of (almost) all the wines we produce. Visit Liquid Farm - 404 Error to view the packs now!!Feel free to contact us via phone or email with any questions or if we can help with anything. jeff@liquidfarm.com (310) 948-4096CHEERS!! - Team LF

Looking to order but it seems that the $4 shipping isn’t working. It is quoting me $22

Fantastic offering

I’m having same problem as Gil with shipping costs.

I cannot order, site keeps wiping myshipping info

In for the eclipse, thanks.

Concur. I am trying to get the Dark Side Pack, but shipping says $22.

Two launch pads here, and no trouble with the site; my only planned purchase today after yesterday’s budget blow-out. let’s see if I can keep a firm resolve for once in my wine-related life…

In for the case of the rose! Great timing as I’m down to my last bottle and yes we do drink pink during the winter.

Sorry folks!! Glitch fixed and credit will be issued to anyone was incorrectly charged. Thanks for all of the support!!

Cheers Jeff! Really looking forward to trying your Pinot for the first time!

In for a (AVA) Maria and Launch Pad. Looks like the shipping issue has been resolved - showed as $4 for me.

Sorry if I am being dense…

But is the “TWELVE 3-pack vertical” 3 bottles total? Or 12 bottles total? The description says (3x4), but the pricing seems to be for 3 bottles, so I am a bit confused…

Thanks,

Paul

Shipping issue resolved and I just picked up a Launch Pad and The Dark Side. Thanks!

Looks like 3 bottles of Four - i.e., 3xFour=12.

Eclipse in!

In for a darkside

Also picked up Launch Pad and Dark Side packs, looking forward to trying them. Great customer service also!

Sorry Everyone for any shipping issues!! It looks like the issue is with the Dark Side pack not connecting to the other packs to receive the $4.00 overall shipping price.

We have fixed it on our system but you might need to log-out of your account and start over. If not WE WILL CREDIT everyone back the proper shipping cost tonight!!

Sorry for the trouble and thank you ALL for your LF support!!! Please come and visit us in 2019 [cheers.gif]

To me this looks like three bottles. A three year vertical of their top end chardonnay which is called Four.

The reference to Twelve is explained here “Only 12 people have walked on the moon, in honor of those brave explores this pack contains 3 x FOUR”.