BD10 - Zachy's DC with some deep discounts

Warm up your credit cards and come on in, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers - open to EVERYONE who loves wine. Apologize to your spouse or significant other ahead of time. #BD10
Post Reply
Message
Author
Ian Dorin
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness
Posts: 4502
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 12:39 pm
Location: Springfield, NJ

BD10 - Zachy's DC with some deep discounts

#1 Post by Ian Dorin » January 25th, 2019, 5:46 am

Hi all!
We will have a special link for everyone on Sunday where the prices below will automatically populate for all Wine Berserkers! We sharpened our pencils quite deep on these offers, as we wanted to show you what our DC location has to offer! Check it out!

Here is the link - https://dc.zachys.com/topics/.-g0842854qm

Chianti Classico Riserva Felsina 2015 (750ML) 19.99
Napanook by Dominus Estate 2014 (750ML) 56.99
Chappellet Signature Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 (750ML) 54.99
Chianti Classico Riserva Rancia Felsina 2015 (750ML) 39.99
Chianti Classico Gran Selezione Badia A Passignano Antinori 2012 (750ML) 34.99
Oreno Sette Ponti 2015 (750ML) 54.99
L. Aubry Brut Rose NV (750ml) 39.99
Chappellet Pritchard Hill Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 (750ML) 199.99
Delectus Boulder Falls Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 (750ML) 74.99
Seleque Solessence Brut NV (750ML) 39.99
Montevetrano 2015 (750ML) 49.99
Barolo Riserva Rocche del Falletto Bruno Giacosa 2011 (750ML) 299.99
Silver Oak Cellars Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 (750ML) $69.99
Brunello di Montalcino Pian Delle Vigne Antinori 2012 (750ML) $54.99
Bourgogne Blanc Maison Leroy 2015 (750ML) $49.99
LIOCO Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir `Laguna` 2015 (750ML) $29.99
Brunello di Montalcino Fattoria dei Barbi 2010 (750ML) $46.99
Sondraia Poggio al Tesoro 2013 (92WS) (750ML) $34.99
Gevrey Chambertin Clos Prieur Pierre Gelin 2014 (750ML) $65.99

Please note that we are not offering free shipping with this offer. Please also note that DC sales tax needs to be added to all orders (we wish we didn't have to, but this is sadly the way the world has turned!) Happy shopping and let us know if you have any questions!
Last edited by Ian Dorin on January 27th, 2019, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
ITB

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” -WC Fields

Zachy's

User avatar
Julius L
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 238
Joined: March 17th, 2009, 12:45 pm

Re: BD10 - Zachy's DC with some deep discounts

#2 Post by Julius L » January 26th, 2019, 8:38 am

Can the order be transfered to the Scarsdale location for local pickup (avoiding shipping charges)?
L = L@$Øff

User avatar
Richard T r i m p i
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 10675
Joined: September 11th, 2009, 1:29 pm
Location: Close to William Penn's Walking Purchase

Re: BD10 - Zachy's DC with some deep discounts

#3 Post by Richard T r i m p i » January 26th, 2019, 9:12 am

Thanks for the offer Ian. Hope you're doing well.

Is this available today (Saturday Early Purchase Day)? Or only on Sunday?

RT

User avatar
Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>
Posts: 38124
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 8:46 am
Location: San Clemente, CA

Re: BD10 - Zachy's DC with some deep discounts

#4 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 26th, 2019, 9:14 am

Richard T r i m p i wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 9:12 am
Thanks for the offer Ian. Hope you're doing well.

Is this available today (Saturday Early Purchase Day)? Or only on Sunday?

RT
Look at the forum you are in...it's right at the top of the page...

[wow.gif]
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

User avatar
Richard T r i m p i
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 10675
Joined: September 11th, 2009, 1:29 pm
Location: Close to William Penn's Walking Purchase

Re: BD10 - Zachy's DC with some deep discounts

#5 Post by Richard T r i m p i » January 26th, 2019, 9:21 am

Todd, maybe it's just my poor English comprehension skills.

"We will have a special link for everyone on Sunday..."

The original post is short on links or a description of how to buy the wines today.

RT

Peter Shurman
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 643
Joined: September 13th, 2010, 2:44 pm
Location: West Haverstraw NY

Re: BD10 - Zachy's DC with some deep discounts

#6 Post by Peter Shurman » January 26th, 2019, 1:11 pm

Julius L wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 8:38 am
Can the order be transfered to the Scarsdale location for local pickup (avoiding shipping charges)?
crickets, is that the sound I hear?


neener
keeping those ITB in business

User avatar
AndrewH
Posts: 2130
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:34 pm

Re: BD10 - Zachy's DC with some deep discounts

#7 Post by AndrewH » January 27th, 2019, 11:13 am

Is the link available?
Andrew H e i m e r t

Ian Dorin
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness
Posts: 4502
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 12:39 pm
Location: Springfield, NJ

Re: BD10 - Zachy's DC with some deep discounts

#8 Post by Ian Dorin » January 27th, 2019, 11:41 am

Ian Dorin wrote:
January 25th, 2019, 5:46 am
Hi all!
We will have a special link for everyone on Sunday where the prices below will automatically populate for all Wine Berserkers! We sharpened our pencils quite deep on these offers, as we wanted to show you what our DC location has to offer! Check it out!

Here is the link! https://dc.zachys.com/topics/.-g0842854qm

Chianti Classico Riserva Felsina 2015 (750ML) 19.99
Napanook by Dominus Estate 2014 (750ML) 56.99
Chappellet Signature Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 (750ML) 54.99
Chianti Classico Riserva Rancia Felsina 2015 (750ML) 39.99
Chianti Classico Gran Selezione Badia A Passignano Antinori 2012 (750ML) 34.99
Oreno Sette Ponti 2015 (750ML) 54.99
L. Aubry Brut Rose NV (750ml) 39.99
Chappellet Pritchard Hill Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 (750ML) 199.99
Delectus Boulder Falls Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 (750ML) 74.99
Seleque Solessence Brut NV (750ML) 39.99
Montevetrano 2015 (750ML) 49.99
Barolo Riserva Rocche del Falletto Bruno Giacosa 2011 (750ML) 299.99
Silver Oak Cellars Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 (750ML) $69.99
Brunello di Montalcino Pian Delle Vigne Antinori 2012 (750ML) $54.99
Bourgogne Blanc Maison Leroy 2015 (750ML) $49.99
LIOCO Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir `Laguna` 2015 (750ML) $29.99
Brunello di Montalcino Fattoria dei Barbi 2010 (750ML) $46.99
Sondraia Poggio al Tesoro 2013 (92WS) (750ML) $34.99
Gevrey Chambertin Clos Prieur Pierre Gelin 2014 (750ML) $65.99

Please note that we are not offering free shipping with this offer. Please also note that DC sales tax needs to be added to all orders (we wish we didn't have to, but this is sadly the way the world has turned!) Happy shopping and let us know if you have any questions!
ITB

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” -WC Fields

Zachy's

Ian Dorin
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness
Posts: 4502
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 12:39 pm
Location: Springfield, NJ

Re: BD10 - Zachy's DC with some deep discounts

#9 Post by Ian Dorin » January 27th, 2019, 11:41 am

AndrewH wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 11:13 am
Is the link available?
fixed!
Sorry all!

https://dc.zachys.com/topics/.-g0842854qm
ITB

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” -WC Fields

Zachy's

Ian Dorin
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness
Posts: 4502
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 12:39 pm
Location: Springfield, NJ

Re: BD10 - Zachy's DC with some deep discounts

#10 Post by Ian Dorin » January 27th, 2019, 11:42 am

Julius L wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 8:38 am
Can the order be transfered to the Scarsdale location for local pickup (avoiding shipping charges)?
Yes, it can be transferred. Set it for DC pick up for now, and then PM me once you do.
ITB

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” -WC Fields

Zachy's

Peter Shurman
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 643
Joined: September 13th, 2010, 2:44 pm
Location: West Haverstraw NY

Re: BD10 - Zachy's DC with some deep discounts

#11 Post by Peter Shurman » January 27th, 2019, 12:49 pm

Ian Dorin wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 11:42 am
Julius L wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 8:38 am
Can the order be transfered to the Scarsdale location for local pickup (avoiding shipping charges)?
Yes, it can be transferred. Set it for DC pick up for now, and then PM me once you do.
Can I get in on this action ... [cheers.gif]
keeping those ITB in business

User avatar
AndrewH
Posts: 2130
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:34 pm

Re: BD10 - Zachy's DC with some deep discounts

#12 Post by AndrewH » January 27th, 2019, 12:56 pm

I look forward to checking out your DC location in person for pickup!
Andrew H e i m e r t

User avatar
paultgilmore
Posts: 36
Joined: February 5th, 2012, 1:01 pm
Location: Easton MD

Re: BD10 - Zachy's DC with some deep discounts

#13 Post by paultgilmore » January 27th, 2019, 3:20 pm

Good to hear from you, Ian.

Ian Dorin
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness
Posts: 4502
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 12:39 pm
Location: Springfield, NJ

Re: BD10 - Zachy's DC with some deep discounts

#14 Post by Ian Dorin » January 27th, 2019, 4:25 pm

AndrewH wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 12:56 pm
I look forward to checking out your DC location in person for pickup!
Excellent!
Get to know Emily and Tim when you come by! They are a part of our super staff in DC.
ITB

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” -WC Fields

Zachy's

Post Reply

Return to “BerserkerDay 10 Forum (January 27, 2019) #BD10 "the Black Friday of wine commerce" - Forbes”