BERSERKERDAY 10 OFFERS FROM THEOPOLIS VINEYARDS - UP TO 30% OFF RETAIL PLUS FREE SHIPPING

We are so excited to participate in BerserkerDay 10, and hope those who have tried our wines in the past enjoyed them, and hope to have your support this year as well as attract new friends.

HERE ARE THE INCREDIBLE DEALS TO PURCHASE AWARD WINNING WINES FROM THEOPOLIS VINEYARDS AT UP TO 30% OFF RETAIL PLUS FREE SHIPPING – A RARE OPPORTUNITY INDEED!

1. We are offering a Six-Pack Red Wine Sampler of the following wines – one bottle each of: (1) the newly released Gold Medal 2016 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; (2) the Gold Medal 2015 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; (3) the Best in Class 2013 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; (4) the 93 Points 2016 Santa Lucia Highlands Pinot Noir; (5) the 93 Points 2015 Yorkville Highlands Pinot Noir; and (6) the 92 Points 2014 Anderson Valley Pinot Noir. This sampler is $175.00 including Free Shipping anywhere in the Continental USA.

2. The Estate Grown and Gold Medal Petite Sirah Three Pack consisting of: (1) one bottle of the 2016 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; (2) one bottle of the 2015 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; and (3) one bottle of the 2013 Theopolis Vineyard Estate Grown Petite Sirah. This Special is $100, including Free Shipping anywhere in the Continental USA.

3. The Red, White and Rose Three-Pack consisting of: (1)one bottle each of the 2015 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; (2) one bottle of the 2015 Yorkville Highlands Symphony; and (3) one bottle of the 2016 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Rosé of Petite. This Three Pack is $75.00, including Free Shipping anywhere in the Continental USA.

To place your Order, just click here:
https://www.theopolisvineyards.com/berserker-day-products
and it should be easy from there to order away! Ignore the error message that pops up stating that you need to have 3 items in your cart and hit the checkout button anyway as we have made a big exception for Berserker Day. Please be sure to use coupon code BERSERKER to get free shipping.

For ordering help, please email Theodora Lee at theopatra@theopolisvineyards.com.

To those who are new to Theopolis Vineyards, we’re a small lot vineyard and hand-crafted winery located in California’s prestigious Yorkville Highlands of the Anderson Valley. Established in 2003, we got our start in the wine business selling our Petite Sirah grapes to Mike Officer at Carlisle Winery & Vineyard. After bottling our first wines in 2014, we are pleased that our wines have been well received. We continue to sell our fruit, now to Paul Gordon at Halcon Vineyards so you know the fruit is excellent. To Learn More, Check Out the Website: https://www.theopolisvineyards.com

Follow us on social media!

https://www.facebook.com/theopolisvineyard
https://twitter.com/TheopolisV

We are so excited to be a part of this event, and thank you for trying our wines. We cannot wait to make some new friends.

Have a Wine-der-ful Day!
Cheers Theo-patra

Have not had your wines before so looking forward to trying them out.

Trying to order a 6 pack, site will not let me check out unless I have at least 3 items and it appears the 6 pack counts as one.

Rich, Thanks for your purchase. So, click on the picture of the 6 pack, then click add to Cart, then click on Cart, and it will say need 3 or more items. PLEASE IGNORE, then even the the Check Out Button is not highlighted, click on it anyway and it will take you to the page where you can purchase. Sorry for your inconvenience. If you still have problems, please let me know. Thanks for your support.

I understand many of you are having difficulty with your purchases on our website so until it is fixed please email me your order at theopatra@theopolisvineyards.com and we will take your order via email. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank You Peter Hirdt for your continued support.

I opened a Halcon Theopolis PS (2013) last summer, and I really enjoyed it. I’m looking forward to the PS 3-Pack.

Mendocino County represent! I picked up a bottle of the PS from the Yorkville Store, after driving by the immaculate vineyard on a regular basis and being quite intrigued. It was outstanding! Rich without being sweet, firm but not hard. Classic PS!

Thanks E Mark Larson for trying our Petite Sirah. Please let us know how you enjoy it. We will be shipping later this week.

Thanks Jon Futey. We got your order and shipping soon.

Wow. Theopolis wins the delivery race–ordered the Petite Sirah 3-pack on Sunday, and it’s delivered on Tuesday.

Thank you, Theodora. I’m looking forward to them.

[welldone.gif]

Hope you enjoy E. Mark Larson. Let us know what you think.