BD10 SPONSOR FEATURE: Keller Estate

Celebrating is probably one of the things I love the most! So it’s a treat to be able to make Berserkers X extra special and toast to Todd [winner.gif] and the entire Berserkers community. champagne.gif

My parents planted our family’s vineyard in 1989 giving me the chance to celebrate even more! 30 years. Easier said than done. I got lucky: My parents had asked our grape client (Rombauer) to produce one ton of chardonnay for them. At the time, I was finishing my degree in biochemistry when my dad asked me to figure out what had happened because Rombauer called and said we had a stuck fermentation. A trip to Napa and I was hooked. Since then, we’ve embarked on a journey grounded in the philosophy of showcasing the passage of time through our family’s vineyards, preserving our heritage, and let me tell you, it’s been quite a ride.
KEL-819.jpg
From our 92 acres of vineyards, we grow Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Syrah and a tiny amount of Viognier. Our gorgeous gravity flow winery reflects the architecture of my Mexican roots and we now proudly call our region the Petaluma Gap AVA. We produce on average 3,500 cases per year under our family name that are enjoyed by wine lovers that appreciate food friendly, elegant and terroir-driven wines.

On a personal level, I have found my calling as steward of our land, ambassador for our Petaluma Gap AVA and Sonoma County and hopefully a voice to inspire more people to dig in, learn about responsible farming, to develop their senses and most of all, to continually find a reason to celebrate. We are creating an offering for all our friends to find a reason to celebrate every day or on special occasions.
KEL-852.jpg
[thankyou.gif]

Hello everyone. Every year, I feel like I learn and taste something new at Berserkers. I hope you get a chance to taste something new this year too!

Hi Ana
As a first time Keller Estate buyer, I’m looking forward to your BD offer!

[cheers.gif]

[cheers.gif] We are excited to share.

Welcome! Look forward to seeing the offering

Admittedly seeing the title of the thread I nearly flipped out thinking it’s the German Keller. :slight_smile:

Hey! 1/2 Swiss, 1/2 Mexican! But really killer wine. Our Pinot Gris stands up to the best!

Their offers are limited but ridiculous. First come first serve. Just sayin.

Killer wines, beautiful site and lovely people! And maybe I am not supposed to say this, but awesome auto collection- go for a visit.

Jim, guess what in addition to killer wines, we now have a classic car room… with wine…