Halcon BD10 Offers - extended thru Friday 2/1

Our ninth Berserkers Day offering and like last year, we are offering samplers of our Pinots and estate Rhones. This time all wines are from the 2017 vintage. It is a vintage that has created bright wines with slightly higher acid, low alcohols and very pure fruit. For Halcon, 2014 is the closest match in vintage character.

1. We are offering a six-pack sampler of Halcon 2017 Pinot Noirs – three bottles each of Oppenlander and Bearwallow. This sampler is just $180 + shipping (see costs below, delivery free in the Bay Area) + sales tax where applicable.

2. An all-Estate Rhone six-pack - two 2017 Alturas Syrah, two 2017 Esquisto Grenache blend, one 2017 Mourvedre and one 2017 Elevacion Syrah. This is the second vintage of Elevacion, a cuvee of 100% Chave clone Syrah, fermented with 100% whole-cluster and aged in neutral French oak puncheons. The Mourvedre is our first since 2010, fermented with 50% whole-cluster, aged in neutral oak and just 70 cases bottled - a beautifully fragrant wine with just 12.5% alc. $168 + shipping (see costs below, delivery free in the Bay Area) + sales tax where applicable.

3. Combine any two of the above six-packs and receive a 5% case discount.

Please email us your order to info@halconvineyards.com (please include a number where we can reach you for credit card details). Shipping costs are:
AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, WA, WY: 6 btls $18, 12 btls $30, Rest of US: 6 btls $24, 12 btls $40.

Email sent for the Rhône 6-pack

In for the Rhone six as well. Excellent wines I need to drink more often.

Thanks Chris.

Paul

And thanks Jeff! I agree - drink more Halcon!

Paul

Order in! Rhone all the way…looking forward to it.

Cheers,
JP

Thanks John for all your support over many years!

Paul

email sent for a Rhone 6 pack, looking forward to another great vintage of Halcon! :slight_smile:

In for. Rhone pack

Thanks Mary!

Paul

This tasting (blind!) got me to immediately buy Halcon Syrahs - they are safely sitting the cellar waiting…

Amazing showing that day.

Email sent for Rhône 6 pack

Thanks Corey

P

Not only a great guy who goes beyond amazing customer service, killer syrah too!!

In in, Paul, for the 6-bottle Rhone package.

Strong value on those Rhones. Had to bite.

Thanks Chris

Paul

order in for 6 bottle rhone package. woops i may have forgotten to put in my shipping address, but i did put my phone number in :slight_smile:

Thanks Won. We will call.

Paul

I’m a buyer every year. Some of the best California Rhones you can get (I particularly favor the Syrah, but everything is excellent). Factor in price and Halcon is in the top QPR tier of all California wines.