We've been haunting these forubrigms since there inception, and we've learned a great deal from the community. When Wineberserkers started, we had just made the jump to fledgling independent winemakers. Ten years in, we were named San Francisco Chronicle WInemaker of the Year, with Esther Mobley calling our wines, in a separate piece, 'some of the most exciting wines in California right now.' In honor of the tenth Berserkerday, and the great attention the community has garnered, we thought it proper to join the fun. If you're interested in one of these deals, please email me directly at email@example.com. One day only!
We have three offers, all with $15 flat rate shipping.
Offer #1 Six of our Single Vineyard Selections
We work in a concise area surrounding the Monterey Bay, and we feel we know this ground, it's vineyards and the winemaking styles they support as well as anybody. For us to choose to present a single vineyard wine, it has to be a place and a quality that we think represents the best of what the region can do.
- 2018 La Marea Albarino Kristy Vineyard
- 2016 I. Brand & Family Cabernet Franc Bayly Ranch
- 2016 I. Brand & Family Cabernet Franc Bates Ranch
- 2016 I. Brand & Family Grenache Brosseau Vineyard
- 2016 I. Brand & Family Grenache Besson Vineyard Old VIne
- 2015 I. Brand & Family Cabernet Sauvignon Montebello Road
Offer #2 Grenache Old Vine Vertical - Limited to 12 4-packs
Planted in the early 1900s on the leeward side of the Hecker Pass, the Besson Vineyard's cool marine influenced climate produces lithe, pretty, characterful Grenache. We are offering a 4 vintage vertical of the wine ranging from the bountiful 2012 harvest through the nadir of the drought, with the tight, red fruited 2015 harvest. All are beautiful examples of why the Central Coast deserves Grenache.
- 2012 La Marea Old Vine Grenache Besson VIneyard
- 2013 La Marea Old Vine Grenache Besson VIneyard
- 2014 La Marea Old Vine Grenache Besson VIneyard
- 2015 La Marea Old Vine Grenache Besson VIneyard
Offer #3 Summer is Coming
We've been making Albarino off the Kristy Vineyard for 8 years. In that time, it has proven itself to be one of the best, if not the best, source for albarino in the states. The La Marea Albarino is consistently on of our most sought after wines for top restaurants... and really by everybody. We're offering a BDX deal on a six pack because we believe this is a wine you need in your life, not to impress your friends, but because you have a back porch, a pool, some lazy saturdays, or you really like oysters. Pick your reason. The 2018 vintage is a stunner.
- 6-pack of 2018 La Marea Albarino Kristy Vineyard