DELMORE wines BD10 newbie offer

Bio:
I learned to make Pinot Noir at the Hirsch Vineyard on the Sonoma Coast, Goldeneye in Anderson Valley, and Whitethorn Winery in Humboldt County.
For my debut 2017 Pinot Noir, I produced two barrels from two vineyards in Sta. Rita Hills, a mix of Mt. Eden and Swan clones, aged in 50% new oak and finishing at 13.4% alcohol.

Review:
“Deep brilliant red. Lively red berry aromas are complicated by suggestions of candied flowers, star anise and cola. Juicy, finely etched raspberry and cherry flavors show very good depth, and a deeper, darker licorice note emerges with air. Finishes on a spicy note, with sneaky tannins and strong, red-fruit-driven persistence.”-Vinous, Josh Raynolds, 91 points, January 2019

Renaissance Man:
I wrote a candid book about the Hirsch experience called “Slave to the Vine: Confessions of a Vagabond Cellarhand”, and now the sequel about making wine at Two Hands in Barossa Valley has been released, titled “Lucky Country: Confessions of a Vagabond Cellarhand”. Both are rated NC-17

First eight Berserkers to email me will get a link and instructions to purchase. Dedelmore@gmail.com

Cannot ship to: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, but can hold for you in California.

www.darrendelmore.com

Pinot Crop.jpg

I really loved Darren’s first book - “Slave to the Vine: Confessions of a Vagabond Cellarhand” - I highly recommend it for all of the wine geeks that want to find out what it’s like working at a winery. Fascinating stuff, and his account seemed very genuine - loved it. Haven’t read the new one yet!

The new book is a great read as well! I had as much fun reading about his adventures at Two Hands as I did about his experiences at Hirsch. I found both books to be quick, but very entertaining reads.

Darren’s wines don’t suck either! [cheers.gif] I’ve had both his pinot and syrah and they’re terrific! What I enjoyed most about both wines is their balance - the pinot is a little more forward with the beautiful SRH fruit but balances it out with nice acidity, while the syrah was simply sublime for my tastes, with a great combination of fruit, earthiness, and spices that continued to evolve over the course of the meal (…if you can somehow manage to squeeze him for a bottle of his sold out syrah, you won’t be sorry…).

Thanks Todd and Paul!

The link to order this is:

https://www.darrendelmore.com/wine-store/2017-pinot-noir

Cheers!
Darren