Maison Harbour Burgundy Pinot Noir and Chardonnay

Oh Happy BeserkerDay!

Seven years ago we quit our jobs working in finance and moved to Burgundy to stick our feet in some of the best Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes we could find.

To get a better idea of who we are, hit play on the video below.

Our goal with Maison Harbour and our limited production (>1000 cases) wines is to connect directly with people who love wine. Berserker day gives us a special opportunity to do just that. We are excited to have the chance to share a few very special wines with you today. So grab a case while they last and try these wines that we put so much more than just our feet into.

BerserkerSampler

We are keeping it simple. Mixed 6 pack BerserkerSampler containing,

1 x Maison Harbour - Gevrey-Chambertin ‘Pressonnier’ 2017
2 x Maison Harbour - Savigny-les-Beaune 1er Cru ‘La Dominode’ 2017
1 x Maison Harbour - Pommard 1er Cru ‘Les Chanlins’ 2017
2 x Maison Harbour - Santenay 1er Cru ‘Les Gravières’ Blanc 2017
Retail value of $400+ and it is yours today for SOLD OUT from the Maison Harbour cellar in Burgundy to yours.

The Details

To order, just send us an email, contact@maisonharbour.com. Please provide your shipping details. Invoices will be emailed and payment can be completed by credit card online.

Cases sold, first paid, first served… We will cover the shipping… FREE SHIPPING! No surprises, the price you see is the price you pay, wine delivered.

Cheers,
Nicholas, Colleen, Jack (& little Madeleine) Harbour

Interested in future offers, following our story or coming to visit us? Send us an email, contact@maisonharbour.com

Maison Harbour | Burgundy, France
24 rue Chanson Maldant | Savigny-lès-Beaune 21420

I’ve already made my purchase from Maison Harbour on the release but if you are looking for Burgundy, jump in.

Kids are winding down off of an amazing rampage of a day and finally getting ready for bed…
Their relentless energy will not fade away…
Because I am getting ready…
To go BERSERKERS!

Special thanks to Michael Sterling for this beautiful bottle of wine to start the night off with, Franny Beck Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 2014.

Here we go, shops open!
ROCK & ROLL

You and Michael exchanged wines?

Yes sir! and will continue to do so.

Just tricky getting American wines over the pond to France… BerserkersDay European Edition?!

Thanks for the shout-out Monte! Looking forward to seeing you when I am over this spring… yet another American tour.

Here I come!

Heck yeah we do! Is there better Burgundy out there for this price? Nicholas is a killer winemaker, no ocean is wide enough (cues Marvin Gaye, “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough”)

In all seriousness, Nicholas’s wines are fantastic! And are the better people out there living their dream unreal life?!?!?

Order placed. Got a case of the Bourgogne Blanc last year that really wowed. Back in for some reds and whites.

Thanks Tony! Glad you enjoyed the Chardonnay from last years offer… looking forward to hearing what you think about these 2017s.

Down to the last couple of mixed cases we have left. If you are interested in putting one in your cellar please let me know soon!

Got mine. Hurry up and order. It is getting late in France and Nicolas wants to go to sleep.

Wish I had the coin, Nick’s wines are killer! Got to taste through the 2015s at a Burg tasting last year in Milwaukee, beautiful stuff.

Thank you Michael & Alex. Going to find a good home for these last two sampler packs and go to bed!

… already 11pm here in Burgundy and kids will be up at 5am.

Got a sampler. Excited to try these!

email sent on the mixed 6 pack.