Crawford Family Wines BD10 Offer 40-50% OFF!!

champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif

This is our fifth year in a row and we are stoked to offer 40% off a multi-vintage, multi-vineyard Pinot Noir pack as well as a White/Rosé 3 pack. We’ve also decided to go deep on our two most popular wines, our Albariño and Second Street Cuvée. 50% off 3packs of each of them!!

HERE WE GO…

TO ORDER, PLEASE GO TO http://WWW.CRAWFORDFAMILYWINES.COM. CLICK ON THE BERSERKERDAY TAB ON THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE.
If you have any trouble placing your order, please email or call Wendy Horvath wendy@crawfordfamilywines.com, (805)698-3889

On offer today are two sample 3 packs, one red and one white/rosé…

BOTH OFFERS WILL SHIP WITH SPECIAL FLAT RATE SHIPPING! $10 for 3 btls, $15 for 6, $20 for 9 or 12.
All will ship on Monday February 11th.

OFFER # 1 [winner.gif]

GET THIS 3-PACK FOR $91 (plus tax and flat rate shipping)! THAT’S 40% OFF!
One bottle each:

2013 PINOT NOIR, BENTROCK VINEYARD, STA. RITA HILLS
We pulled this from our library to help fill out this mini-vertical. Only 85 cases of were made. A blend of clones 667 and 777 with 1/3 whole cluster fermentation. Retail price:$52

2014 PINOT NOIR, RADIAN VINEYARD, STA. RITA HILLS
This wine comes entirely from block 50b at Radian, is 100% clone 667 that was fermented with 1/3 whole clusters and was aged in completely neutral barrels. Retail price: $52

2015 PINOT NOIR, WALK SLOW, STA. RITA HILLS
This is a 50/50 blend of Babcock Vineyard (clone 115) and Bentrock Vineyard (clone 828). We select specific barrels every year for this wine that create layers of complexity in the wine so you want to take your time and let it open with air. Hence the “Walk Slow” name. Retail price: $48

TO ORDER GO TO http://WWW.CRAWFORDFAMILYWINES.COM AND CLICK ON THE BERSERKERDAY LINK ON THE HOME PAGE

OFFER #2 [welldone.gif]

GET THIS 3-PACK FOR JUST $61 (plus tax and flat rate shipping)!! THAT’S 40% OFF!
2017 ALBARIÑO, BRICK BARN VINEYARD, SANTA YNEZ VALLEY
I think the hallmark of great Albariño is a core of vibrant acidity and this wine doesn’t disappoint! Floral, fruity and crisp, this is a great food wine and is especially great as the weather starts warming up. Retail price: $32

2017 CHARDONNAY, SPEAR VINEYARD, STA. RITA HILLS
Our new source for killer Sta. Rita Hills Chardonnay is the impeccably farmed Spear Vineyard. We’re making a few varietals from Spear now so keep your eyes peeled. This is stainless fermented and then a year in neutral oak barrels. A great mix of crisp acidity and rich mid-palate fruit. Retail price: $44

2017 ROSÉ of GRENACHE, SANTA YNEZ VALLEY
Year after year our Rosé, made entirely from Grenache, is a best seller. I’m so glad people are drinking Rosé year round now as I think it’s a delicious glass of wine regardless of what the weather is doing outside. Retail price: $25

TO ORDER, GO TO http://WWW.CRAWFORDFAMILYWINES.COM AND CLICK ON THE BERSERKERDAY LINK ON THE HOMEPAGE!

And then just because we like to share…
IT’S A CRAZY 50% OFF KINDA DEAL!

OFFER #3
**Get a 3-pack of 2017 Albariño for $48

OFFER #4
or a 3-pack of our Second Street Cuvée (Syrah, Grenache, Mourvédre) for $54.
Only available on BerserkerDay.

TO ORDER, GO TO http://WWW.CRAWFORDFAMILYWINES.COM AND CLICK ON THE BERSERKERDAY LINK ON THE HOMEPAGE!

Flat rate shipping is $10 for 3 bottles, $15 for 6 bottles and $20 for 9 or 12 bottles.
Crawford Family Wines is a small, family run winery (meaning my wife and I) based in Santa Barbara County and sourcing mostly cool climate grapes from the Sta. Rita Hills, Ballard Canyon and Los Alamos AVAs.

[thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thankyou.gif]

Good morning, can anyone please tell me if the Albarino is more mineral or floral?
thanks

Had some 2012 Crawford Pinot Noir 22 in April and it was truly fantastic - great acidity, which is not always common in Santa Barbara area fruit (other than Cargasacchi, I recall, being crazy acidic).

Hi Richard,

This wine is very much on the crunchy mineral, crisp acid spectrum. It has a pretty zesty, floral nose but on the palate it’s all about citrus blossom, lime and crushed stone. Thanks for inquiring!

Cheers,

Mark

Absolutely loved the previous version of this wine, which was a showstopper for us when we visited ithe tasting room in June 2017. $48 for a 3-pack is a crazy deal even by BD standards. Thanks, Mark!

Saw your quick order! Thanks Brig!

Enjoyed my prior Crawford BD purchases. In this year for the Second Street Cuvee and the Albarino.

In for a case! Thanks Mark!! :wine_glass::wine_glass:

First got these a couple of BDs ago and they’ve always been enjoyable. Excited for another 3 pack of Pinot Noir.

Thank you Jeff, David and Andrew! We appreciate the support and can’t wait to share the wines with you.

In for an Albarino 3-pack. Great offer!

Thanks Jeremy, and thanks for the kind words about the '16!

In for some Pinot, thank you!

Thank you.

Don’t need “preauthorization” from the warden to purchase Crawford!

She says “oh, I like them and they’re from mission viejo”

Just like familia.

Thanks for the order Ben! That 3-pack is a cool mix of wines. They’re all really different but show off a discernible Sta. Rita thread.

In for the mixed white/rose 3-pk…and a 3-pk of the Albarino. Dinged me $30 for shipping, but no worries. Thanks.

In for the Albarino and Second Street cuvee blend. They sound terrific.

Smokin’ deals on some great wines!

Ordered offer 2 on your website. Very excited for my first Berserker Day. Thanks guys!

Welcome to the fray David! :slight_smile: