SOLD OUT: JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS

Warm up your credit cards and come on in, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers - open to EVERYONE who loves wine. Apologize to your spouse or significant other ahead of time. #BD10
Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS - ROULETTE - SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?

#51 Post by Karen Troisi » January 27th, 2019, 11:06 am

AJ Thornton wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 10:35 am
Bummed the Stagecoach sold out before today (though I'm not surprised!!). Note to self, take advantage of preview day next year...
AJ - sorry about the Stagecoach (sold out pretty quickly yesterday). We have a few 3-packs remaining of the 2013 Rutherford Cab (which is from one of Napa's most cherished vineyards). Opened one last evening and it was spectacular.
ITB - You should only make wines you love to drink.

ChrisMcElligott
GCC Member
GCC Member

#52 Post by ChrisMcElligott » January 27th, 2019, 11:11 am

Karen do you need me to fill out an order form for our sav blanc or just settle up with spring shipment. I know its hectic time for you 👍! Whatevers easiest for you guys.

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#53 Post by Karen Troisi » January 27th, 2019, 11:20 am

S. Williams wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 10:42 am
I had to give the Cooper's Cuvee a try, since that is my son's name, and because good petite is hard to find. Your Cabs are at the very high end for us (we play in a shallow puddle compared to most Berserkers, I know), but definitely really delicious and it's probably good for me that the Stagecoach is sold out, so I wasn't tempted to bust the budget and try some.
Thanks Susan - I think you'll like the petite sirah. It's a more refined style (not one that will rip the enamel off your teeth [wow.gif] ). The ps fruit comes from Vincent Arroyo in Calistoga.

S. Williams

#54 Post by S. Williams » January 27th, 2019, 11:23 am

Karen Troisi wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 11:20 am
S. Williams wrote:
I had to give the Cooper's Cuvee a try, since that is my son's name, and because good petite is hard to find. Your Cabs are at the very high end for us (we play in a shallow puddle compared to most Berserkers, I know), but definitely really delicious and it's probably good for me that the Stagecoach is sold out, so I wasn't tempted to bust the budget and try some.
Thanks Susan - I think you'll like the petite sirah. It's a more refined style (not one that will rip the enamel off your teeth [wow.gif] ). The ps fruit comes from Vincent Arroyo in Calistoga.
Very familiar, and fond of, Vincent Arroyo so looking forward to your take!
$u$@n Wi!!i@m$

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#55 Post by Karen Troisi » January 27th, 2019, 11:26 am

S. Williams wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 11:23 am
Karen Troisi wrote:
S. Williams wrote:
BTW the Cooper's Cuvee wine is named after our kid also - but ours happens to be a black labrador fur kid. [wink.gif]

S. Williams

#56 Post by S. Williams » January 27th, 2019, 11:36 am

Karen Troisi wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 11:26 am
S. Williams wrote:
Karen Troisi wrote:

BTW the Cooper's Cuvee wine is named after our kid also - but ours happens to be a black labrador fur kid. [wink.gif] A portion of the sale of Cooper's wine (and his merchandise sold in our tasting room) are donated to a local animal shelter.
flirtysmile Only makes me feel better about the purchase. Our Cooper has two legs, but our house is full of his four-legged, fur "siblings" and we're big supporters of our local animal rescue. And not only by adopting all of them ourselves as we sometimes suspect. [cheers.gif]
Last edited by S. Williams on January 27th, 2019, 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
$u$@n Wi!!i@m$

CraigE.

#57 Post by CraigE. » January 27th, 2019, 11:39 am

Wow, really bummed the stagecoach sold out during preview day! Not too surprised given how great they are and how much praise they get around here... Really enjoyed their cabs I snagged from the BDVIII and BDIX, may have to up the purchasing come BDXI to make up for missing out this year!
Craig E t t e l m a n

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#58 Post by Karen Troisi » January 27th, 2019, 11:40 am

S. Williams wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 11:36 am
Karen Troisi wrote:
S. Williams wrote:

BTW the Cooper's Cuvee wine is named after our kid also - but ours happens to be a black labrador fur kid. [wink.gif] A portion of the sale of Cooper's wine (and his merchandise sold in our tasting room) are donated to a local animal shelter.
flirtysmile Only makes me feel better about the purchase. Our Cooper has two legs, but our house is full of his four-legged, fur "siblings" and we're big supporters of our local animal rescue. And not only by adopting all of them ourselves as we sometimes suspect. [cheers.gif]
We are donating a portion of the sales to a local animal shelter near our Sonoma tasting room. Our Cooper is so spoiled and if we can help dogs in need in some small way through Cooper's wine...

S. Williams

#59 Post by S. Williams » January 27th, 2019, 11:43 am

Karen Troisi wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 11:40 am
S. Williams wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 11:36 am
Karen Troisi wrote:

We are donating a portion of the sales to a local animal shelter near our Sonoma tasting room. Our Cooper is so spoiled and if we can help dogs in need in some small way through Cooper's wine...
Very cool. Our current rescue pups Finn and Annabelle thank you. (It's an intense, "we know you're holding treats, and we're being as patient as we possibly can" look)

Last edited by S. Williams on January 27th, 2019, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
$u$@n Wi!!i@m$

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#60 Post by Karen Troisi » January 27th, 2019, 11:50 am

ChrisMcElligott wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 11:11 am
Karen do you need me to fill out an order form for our sav blanc or just settle up with spring shipment. I know its hectic time for you 👍! Whatevers easiest for you guys.
Hi Chris - no need to fill out an order - I have you covered. Will include with your Spring Wine Club shipment. Thanks for ordering. [cheers.gif]

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#61 Post by Karen Troisi » January 27th, 2019, 12:08 pm

CraigE. wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 11:39 am
Wow, really bummed the stagecoach sold out during preview day! Not too surprised given how great they are and how much praise they get around here... Really enjoyed their cabs I snagged from the BDVIII and BDIX, may have to up the purchasing come BDXI to make up for missing out this year!
Craig - sorry about the Stagecoach selling out. We still have a few of the 2013 Rutherford 3-packs available (from a vineyard that will remain nameless - but one that is cherished by cab lovers). We opened one of these last night and John said maybe we shouldn't be taking those bottles out of the library :-D

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#62 Post by Karen Troisi » January 27th, 2019, 12:40 pm

Folks - we have only five 3-packs of 2013 Rutherford Cab are left!

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS - ROULETTE - SHALL WE PLAY A GAME? (SOME 3 PACKS ARE SOLD OUT)

#63 Post by Karen Troisi » January 27th, 2019, 2:08 pm

UPDATE: Our Library 2013 Blue Chip 3-pack (Rutherford Cabernet) is now sold out.

Still remaining:
- White Chip 3-pack - 2017 Dalla Gasperina Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc (WA 90 pts).
- Black Chip 3-pack - 2014 Cooper's Cuvee Petite Syrah Cuvee (CT 91 pts).

lauhill
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS - ROULETTE - SHALL WE PLAY A GAME? (SOME 3 PACKS ARE SOLD OUT)

#64 Post by lauhill » January 27th, 2019, 2:28 pm

Can't wait to get mine and I hope I win!

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#65 Post by Karen Troisi » January 27th, 2019, 3:26 pm

lauhill wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 2:28 pm
Can't wait to get mine and I hope I win!
Thanks for buying! When the drawing takes place we will email the winner(s) and also post in this thread. Good luck!

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: SOLD OUT: JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS

#66 Post by Karen Troisi » January 27th, 2019, 4:15 pm

And another successful Berserker Day is in the booked for us. THANK YOU all for ordering - there were so many offers out there today and we are honored by the support.

If you ordered, you should have received your roulette game number(s) in your order confirmation email. If you did not receive an email let us know - we will be conducting the random drawing tomorrow. The winner(s) will be notified via email and we'll also post the winning number on this post.

Karen and John

[thankyou.gif]

ChrisMcElligott
GCC Member
GCC Member

#67 Post by ChrisMcElligott » January 27th, 2019, 5:00 pm

Awesome Karen!
Ps i havent got a number but i never win anything anyways 😂

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#68 Post by Karen Troisi » January 27th, 2019, 5:38 pm

ChrisMcElligott wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 5:00 pm
Awesome Karen!
Ps i havent got a number but i never win anything anyways 😂
Oh geez sorry about that. I will send you one tomorrow morning to the email I have on file. [cheers.gif]

Jude S

#69 Post by Jude S » January 27th, 2019, 6:40 pm

Looking forward to your chard on my deck at the shore Karen & John! Wish I’d gotten in in time for the CS but commitments didn’t let me come on here til later.

Cris Whetstone
GCC Member
GCC Member

#70 Post by Cris Whetstone » January 27th, 2019, 7:49 pm

Nice work folks. I don't even remember seeing this one and it's gone. [berserker.gif]
WetRock

"Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true." - Francis Bacon

"I had taken two finger-bowls of champagne and the scene had changed before my eyes into something significant, elemental, and profound." - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#71 Post by Karen Troisi » January 28th, 2019, 4:38 pm

Thank you again to everyone who ordered. The lucky winner of our Roulette Game is John Hannah. John will receive an additional 10% off his order. Congratulations!
9FD4CF6E-2A45-493D-89F5-8501904EF102.jpeg

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#72 Post by Karen Troisi » February 2nd, 2019, 1:14 pm

Most orders headed for California, Oregon and Washington are on their way!

We will be processing remaining orders next week and orders will be on hold pending weather (guessing it will be several weeks before it gets warm enough to ship to kost locations). When we have timing for shipping you’ll receive an email before the order goes out.

Thanks again for ordering!

Karen

Michael O'Brien
GCC Member
GCC Member

#73 Post by Michael O'Brien » February 16th, 2019, 10:20 am

My shipment arrived safely. Your communication was outstanding. FedEx on the other had was confusing. First scheduled for a Monday then rescheduled for an earlier delivery on Friday. Not delivered on Friday. Checked tracking and showed pending with no delivery date. Finally delivered on Tuesday one day later than the original scheduled date. All along the way, Jean Edwards customer service was there trying to help me figure out what was happening. They stayed on top of it. Thank you.
PlanoWino

Return to “BerserkerDay 10 Forum (January 27, 2019) #BD10 "the Black Friday of wine commerce" - Forbes”