BerserkerDay 10 (as featured in Forbes!) Master Thread - MASSIVE RECORDS SET!!!

Warm up your credit cards and come on in, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers - open to EVERYONE who loves wine. Apologize to your spouse or significant other ahead of time. #BD10
AndrewH

Re: BerserkerDay 10 Master Thread - FAQ/Info/Discussion

#51 Post by AndrewH » January 15th, 2019, 12:01 pm

Mark Y wrote:
January 10th, 2019, 4:30 pm
From 100 to 5000 cases?! Dayam!
80% of sales?!
Andrew H e i m e r t

sdfruman
BerserkerDay All-Pro
BerserkerDay All-Pro

#52 Post by sdfruman » January 15th, 2019, 3:00 pm

Mike Evans wrote:
January 11th, 2019, 3:49 pm
The upcoming BerserkerDay prompted some scary CellarTracker data crunching. I found that I purchased a total of 405 bottles from at least 35 different producers from BD V through IX. More important, though, is that after consuming 64 of those bottles I can report that I'm routinely thrilled with both the quality and value of my BD acquisitions. In some years my average price was well under $30/bottle and has never been more than $37 (and that even with some George III and Tench vineyard Cabs), so there really is something for almost any budget. Money talks, so perhaps the best proof of the quality and value is that I've purchased more than 200 bottles from BerserkerDay producers separate from their BD offerings, meaning that the wines are good enough to keep me coming back for more.

BerserkerDay is a wonderful day of discovery of new wines, regions, and people and for building new relationships and renewing old ones. I encourage everyone to try at least one producer that is new to them this year. You never know what new find will become an old standby that you will follow year after year.

As a BD veteran, I've found that the best way to manage the mayhem is to become a Grand Cru Crü member. My strategy is to use the Preview Day and Early Purchase Offers to prepare a spreadsheet outlining everything I want to buy. It is much easier to budget and plan when you can review the offers in advance instead of having to react to them as they appear (though I still haven't figured out a way to completely avoid at least one or two impulse buys in the excitement of the actual event). Remember, these are mostly small producers, so quantities are limited and I've seen in recent years that some wines offered by BerserkerBusiness members get sold out to Grand Cru Crü members as Early Purchase Offers and never make it to the actual BerserkerDay event.

If you want some insight into wines being offered, the "Has Anyone Been Drinking BerserkerDay Wines Lately?" thread is a good resource, as are the forums from past years. Looking at the forums from the past few BDs will give you an idea of how things look once the dust has settled. While my past excessive exuberance means that I will be more of a spectator than a participant this year while I try to work through more of the great BD wines in my cellar to clear space for more, I'll still be following it all day and am as giddy as a kid on Christmas Eve in anticipation of the excitement to come.
I'm in the same boat as Mike. My wine consumption is way down (damn you RDHudak and your tequila habit), and I'm getting furniture delivered tomorrow that will hit the same billing period as BD10. That said, I've started opening wines that were new to me last year. I'll also post any I've tried over the past year, so thanks for the link, Mike! I'm ready for the 10th anniversary craziness to begin! champagne.gif
Sheila

“There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne.”
― Bette Davis

Dean Fjelstul

#53 Post by Dean Fjelstul » January 18th, 2019, 8:00 pm

Mike Evans wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 8:54 am
AndrewH wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 1:02 am
Todd F r e n c h wrote:
January 4th, 2019, 8:08 am

Yup
It’s still pronounced “BD ten”
It’s actually pronounced “throat-warbler mangrove.”
You are a very silly man and I'm not going to read your posts.

Tom G l a s g o w
GCC Member
GCC Member

#54 Post by Tom G l a s g o w » January 18th, 2019, 9:32 pm

Brian Tuite wrote:
January 4th, 2019, 7:44 am
Dan Hammer wrote:
January 4th, 2019, 6:24 am
Brian Tuite wrote:
January 3rd, 2019, 6:13 pm
Why BD10 rather than BDX? Don’t want to confuse the Francophiles?
Better to use BD10, as BDX confuses the frequent flyers on this site. neener

https://airports-list.com/airport/bdx
People who can’t differentiate between a wine and an airport should probably stay home and not fly.
Or at least Uber/lyft to the airport.

James FS
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: BerserkerDay 10 Master Thread (as featured in Forbes!) - FAQ/Info/Discussion

#55 Post by James FS » January 19th, 2019, 1:32 pm

This will be my first participation in BerserkerDay. That being said, I live in the murky backwater wine state of Pennsylvania. Does anyone who also resides here have any feeling for how many of these smaller producers are even able to ship here? I can't imagine they all pony up money for the required license to do so.
James F Snay

Chr!s G|@rn3r
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: BerserkerDay 10 Master Thread (as featured in Forbes!) - FAQ/Info/Discussion

#56 Post by Chr!s G|@rn3r » January 19th, 2019, 1:56 pm

James FS wrote:
January 19th, 2019, 1:32 pm
This will be my first participation in BerserkerDay. That being said, I live in the murky backwater wine state of Pennsylvania. Does anyone who also resides here have any feeling for how many of these smaller producers are even able to ship here? I can't imagine they all pony up money for the required license to do so.
Enough of them ship to PA to make it worthwhile. However, that is the first thing I am going to look for this year in the offer posts. I spent a lot of time last year reading the offer and getting excited about the wines only to discover at the bottom of the post that they don’t ship to PA.

Dave McIsaac
BerserkerDay Champion
BerserkerDay Champion

#57 Post by Dave McIsaac » January 19th, 2019, 2:38 pm

James FS wrote:
What part of PA?

Dave McIsaac
BerserkerDay Champion
BerserkerDay Champion

#58 Post by Dave McIsaac » January 19th, 2019, 2:39 pm

Chr!s G|@rn3r wrote:
January 19th, 2019, 1:56 pm
James FS wrote:
Enough of them ship to PA to make it worthwhile. However, that is the first thing I am going to look for this year in the offer posts. I spent a lot of time last year reading the offer and getting excited about the wines only to discover at the bottom of the post that they don’t ship to PA.
I am a Pittsburgh native, and get back there with some regularity. If you get stuck on something, I can help.

Feel free to PM me.

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#59 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 19th, 2019, 2:42 pm

Just a quick bit of info...

Many wait until the LAST MINUTE to join Grand Cru Crü, and since it is a manual process, there's a good chance I won't get to you the morning of Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers IF YOU WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE. Annually, I get panicked emails and PMs from last minute members about how they joined but they still can't see it. I'll do what I can, but if you plan to participate in Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers, I suggest getting it down before the 26th, just to be sure. (this goes for BerserkerBusiness renewals, as well)
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Chr!s G|@rn3r
GCC Member
GCC Member

#60 Post by Chr!s G|@rn3r » January 19th, 2019, 3:27 pm

Dave McIsaac wrote:
January 19th, 2019, 2:39 pm
I am a Pittsburgh native, and get back there with some regularity. If you get stuck on something, I can help.

Feel free to PM me.
Will do, much obliged.

James FS
GCC Member
GCC Member

#61 Post by James FS » January 20th, 2019, 4:33 am

Dave McIsaac wrote:
January 19th, 2019, 2:38 pm
James FS wrote:
What part of PA?
I'm out in Eastern PA in the Reading area.
James F Snay

Ted Erfer
GCC Member
GCC Member

#62 Post by Ted Erfer » January 20th, 2019, 9:40 am

James FS wrote:
January 20th, 2019, 4:33 am
Dave McIsaac wrote:
James FS wrote:
What part of PA?
I live in Philly and have not had a problem getting any of the BD wines. I think almost all of them will ship to us. I never post anything about shipping to me on the forum(s). I always just email the winery directly.

DavidFrankil
GCC Member
GCC Member

#63 Post by DavidFrankil » January 20th, 2019, 10:13 am

James FS wrote:
January 20th, 2019, 4:33 am
Dave McIsaac wrote:
James FS wrote:
What part of PA?
In Central NJ about 90 minutes away - no issues shipping here, at least so far - happy to assist if you have any issues.
My avatar is a twelfth century Berserker Lewis rook, from the British Museum. "He stands armed with a sword and exposes his huge teeth with which he bites into his shield. It is this gesture that identifies him as a Berserker – a fierce warrior drawn from Norse mythology that bites his shield in a self-induced frenzy prior to battle."

PHuff
GCC Member
GCC Member

#64 Post by PHuff » January 21st, 2019, 5:07 am

Todd F r e n c h wrote:
January 19th, 2019, 2:42 pm

Many wait until the LAST MINUTE to join Grand Cru Crü, and since it is a manual process, there's a good chance I won't get to you the morning of Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers IF YOU WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE. Annually, I get panicked emails and PMs from last minute members about how they joined but they still can't see it. I'll do what I can, but if you plan to participate in Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers, I suggest getting it down before the 26th, just to be sure. (this goes for BerserkerBusiness renewals, as well)
Todd,

I joined GCC last year just before BD, and I re-upped for another year a few days ago, so I should be good until January 2020. How can I confirm that my GCC membership is active for another year from now? I don't want to chance missing out on the preview day on the 26th!

Paul
Paul

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#65 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 21st, 2019, 9:19 am

PHuff wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 5:07 am
Todd F r e n c h wrote:

Todd,

I joined GCC last year just before BD, and I re-upped for another year a few days ago, so I should be good until January 2020. How can I confirm that my GCC membership is active for another year from now? I don't want to chance missing out on the preview day on the 26th!

Paul
It shows right below your username, a badge that says 'Grand Cru Crü', and, also, you don't see ads...
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#66 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 21st, 2019, 9:22 am

Several of the BerserkerDay 'Sponsor' Features have been posted in this forum - feel free to take the time to look through them, read the stories, etc. I will be posting them on our Facebook page as well

PHuff
GCC Member
GCC Member

#67 Post by PHuff » January 21st, 2019, 9:50 am

Todd F r e n c h wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 9:19 am
PHuff wrote:
Todd F r e n c h wrote:

Todd,

Paul
It shows right below your username, a badge that says 'Grand Cru Crü', and, also, you don't see ads...
Todd,

Thanks, I got that part. But how do I know that my GCC is now good for another year, until Jan 2020? In other words, how can I be sure that when I re-upped a few days ago with my Credit Card that it went through and my GCC status will not run out in a few days? If you can do it, it would be great to see in our personal profile section exactly how long the GCC subscription is in effect.

Thanks again, looking forward to next weekend!

Paul
Paul

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#68 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 21st, 2019, 10:06 am

PHuff wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 9:50 am
Todd F r e n c h wrote:
PHuff wrote:

Todd,

Paul
Todd,

Thanks, I got that part. But how do I know that my GCC is now good for another year, until Jan 2020? In other words, how can I be sure that when I re-upped a few days ago with my Credit Card that it went through and my GCC status will not run out in a few days? If you can do it, it would be great to see in our personal profile section exactly how long the GCC subscription is in effect.

Paul
If you renewed on X date, you are good for a year after that date. If it runs out, you'll start seeing ads

Jay Miller
GCC Member
GCC Member

#69 Post by Jay Miller » January 22nd, 2019, 12:09 pm

Todd F r e n c h wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 10:06 am
PHuff wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 9:50 am
Todd F r e n c h wrote:

Todd,

Paul
If you renewed on X date, you are good for a year after that date. If it runs out, you'll start seeing ads
I think he's submitting an enhancement request to show GCC expiration date.
Ripe fruit isn't necessarily a flaw.

Sandra Newman

#70 Post by Sandra Newman » January 22nd, 2019, 2:51 pm

Hi Todd,

I read your threads and understand you will be posting offers starting 1/27 at 7:30 am. Should I offer my high end wines like Sparkling and Reserve Pinot or low end at a very good price? Can I more than one offer? My understanding is I need to send you my offers to post? How do I put information up about Cebada? Are they buying on your site or do I need to set up my online store?

Thanks,
Sandy

brigcampbell
GCC Member
GCC Member

#71 Post by brigcampbell » January 22nd, 2019, 4:55 pm

Sandra Newman wrote:
January 22nd, 2019, 2:51 pm
Hi Todd,

I read your threads and understand you will be posting offers starting 1/27 at 7:30 am. Should I offer my high end wines like Sparkling and Reserve Pinot or low end at a very good price? Can I more than one offer? My understanding is I need to send you my offers to post? How do I put information up about Cebada? Are they buying on your site or do I need to set up my online store?

Thanks,
Sandy
Hey Sandy,

create a new topic in the prelaunch forum here

viewforum.php?f=74

you can see what others have done in that forum.

you can have more than one offer in the topic but only one topic. poke around, you'll see many others do it exactly like that.

you can put information about Cebada in the post that has your offer, many do just so.

be creative but keep it simple. you can have a straight discount, say 30% of all wines purchases on BD, and let the world decide what they'd like. Or you can create fixed price for 4 pack, 6pack, or case of whatever you designated in the package.

Nola Palomar
BerserkerDay MVP
BerserkerDay MVP

#72 Post by Nola Palomar » January 23rd, 2019, 6:05 am

Tick tock - tick tock - tick tock [rofl.gif] [oops.gif] newhere
Nola
ITB

Veleta
Bodega Dominio Buenavista
D.O.P. Granada, Spain

Juan Manuel Palomar MD - 1948-2018 Husband, Father, Surgeon, Mentor, Winery owner & Winemaker, my everything...RIP
Bob Wood - 1949-2013 Berserker for eternity! RIP

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#73 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 24th, 2019, 9:57 am

If anyone wants to post this graphic on Facebook or otherwise (I've already posted it in the Facebook Wine Berserkers group, and my own profile) here you go! (click the small image to see the full size, save that one)
berserkerday10.jpg

Peter Shurman
GCC Member
GCC Member

#74 Post by Peter Shurman » January 24th, 2019, 10:09 am

Rich K0rz€nk0 wrote:
January 12th, 2019, 7:21 am
Todd F r e n c h wrote:
January 11th, 2019, 3:52 pm
Mike Evans wrote:
January 11th, 2019, 3:49 pm
The upcoming BerserkerDay prompted some scary CellarTracker data crunching. I found that I purchased a total of 405 bottles from at least 35 different producers from BD V through IX. More important, though, is that after consuming 64 of those bottles I can report that I'm routinely thrilled with both the quality and value of my BD acquisitions. In some years my average price was well under $30/bottle and has never been more than $37 (and that even with some George III and Tench vineyard Cabs), so there really is something for almost any budget. Money talks, so perhaps the best proof of the quality and value is that I've purchased more than 200 bottles from BerserkerDay producers separate from their BD offerings, meaning that the wines are good enough to keep me coming back for more.

BerserkerDay is a wonderful day of discovery of new wines, regions, and people and for building new relationships and renewing old ones. I encourage everyone to try at least one producer that is new to them this year. You never know what new find will become an old standby that you will follow year after year.

As a BD veteran, I've found that the best way to manage the mayhem is to become a Grand Cru Crü member. My strategy is to use the Preview Day and Early Purchase Offers to prepare a spreadsheet outlining everything I want to buy. It is much easier to budget and plan when you can review the offers in advance instead of having to react to them as they appear (though I still haven't figured out a way to completely avoid at least one or two impulse buys in the excitement of the actual event). Remember, these are mostly small producers, so quantities are limited and I've seen in recent years that some wines offered by BerserkerBusiness members get sold out to Grand Cru Crü members as Early Purchase Offers and never make it to the actual BerserkerDay event.

If you want some insight into wines being offered, the "Has Anyone Been Drinking BerserkerDay Wines Lately?" thread is a good resource, as are the forums from past years. Looking at the forums from the past few BDs will give you an idea of how things look once the dust has settled. While my past excessive exuberance means that I will be more of a spectator than a participant this year while I try to work through more of the great BD wines in my cellar to clear space for more, I'll still be following it all day and am as giddy as a kid on Christmas Eve in anticipation of the excitement to come.
And here, friends, is what the BerserkerDay All Pro has to say. Heed his expert words.
Its spot on and great advice. I just popped a new tab in the spreadsheet for this year. The spreadsheet is also great for knowing who you paid up with and who you haven't after the damage is done. Then it all moved to CT.

Lastly who does not love a good impulse buy, or seven.
your last line tells me that you are once again ready to go bat shit crazy.

[cheers.gif]
keeping those ITB in business

Peter Shurman
GCC Member
GCC Member

#75 Post by Peter Shurman » January 24th, 2019, 10:24 am

Todd F r e n c h wrote:

I didn't wait until the last second again, so kindly reinstate my cru cru status, thanks.

[cheers.gif]

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#76 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 24th, 2019, 10:26 am

Peter Shurman wrote:
January 24th, 2019, 10:24 am
Todd F r e n c h wrote:

I didn't wait until the last second again, so kindly reinstate my cru cru status, thanks.

[cheers.gif]
I kindly did, and technically you did wait until the last second, as your renewal date (as sent in two emails) was the first week of Jan, not the 3rd neener

Peter Shurman
GCC Member
GCC Member

#77 Post by Peter Shurman » January 24th, 2019, 10:31 am

Todd F r e n c h wrote:
January 24th, 2019, 10:26 am
Peter Shurman wrote:
Todd F r e n c h wrote:

[cheers.gif]
I kindly did, and technically you did wait until the last second, as your renewal date (as sent in two emails) was the first week of Jan, not the 3rd neener
LMAO ... stay well.

Anton D
GCC Member
GCC Member

#78 Post by Anton D » January 24th, 2019, 2:23 pm

Todd F r e n c h wrote:
January 24th, 2019, 10:26 am
Peter Shurman wrote:
Todd F r e n c h wrote:

[cheers.gif]
Is there a place for checking renewal dates?
Anton Dotson

Richard B.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#79 Post by Richard B. » January 24th, 2019, 5:02 pm

I was wondering that myself, so I sent Todd an email a few weeks ago in preparation for this weekend.
I haven't been able to find it myself so would love to know.

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#80 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 24th, 2019, 5:24 pm

There's no place to check for renewal dates, as I haven't integrated the payment software with the forum software...which means you'll have to just ask me individually! I won't post publicly, though - that's a bit of a 'violation of privacy' and such

Chr!s G|@rn3r
GCC Member
GCC Member

#81 Post by Chr!s G|@rn3r » January 24th, 2019, 6:55 pm

You could also find the confirmation email that was sent to you when you submitted your payment. Mine is from todd at wineberserkers dot com.

Rich K0rz€nk0
GCC Member
GCC Member

#82 Post by Rich K0rz€nk0 » January 24th, 2019, 8:15 pm

Peter Shurman wrote:
January 24th, 2019, 10:09 am
Rich K0rz€nk0 wrote:
January 12th, 2019, 7:21 am
Todd F r e n c h wrote:
January 11th, 2019, 3:52 pm

And here, friends, is what the BerserkerDay All Pro has to say. Heed his expert words.
Its spot on and great advice. I just popped a new tab in the spreadsheet for this year. The spreadsheet is also great for knowing who you paid up with and who you haven't after the damage is done. Then it all moved to CT.

Lastly who does not love a good impulse buy, or seven.
your last line tells me that you are once again ready to go bat shit crazy.

[cheers.gif]
Well, there's treat others how you wanted to be treated. Always good advice.

Then there's treat yourself how you should be treated, and I have high standards there champagne.gif
Time Person of the Year - 2006

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#83 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 24th, 2019, 9:42 pm

FYI, a Private Message will go out to ALL registered members with details on BerserkerDay - whatever you don't see here you'll see in that PM!

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#84 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 25th, 2019, 8:40 am

The Facebook photo is above, an Instagram-ready one is attached to this post. If anybody with better skills wants to create a new one, I'm all for it!!!! (click it first, get the full resolution pic, download that)

A few notes about this weekend (in addition to what is above, the OP for this 'master thread'):

Tomorrow morning starts the Preview Day and Early Purchase Offers. Grand Cru Crü members (see the link 'Join Grand Cru Crü atop and at the bottom of every page on desktop browsers, in 'Quick links' on mobile browsers if you want to join) get to SEE every listing, and purchase from the Early Purchase Offers forum, but NOT the Preview Day forum. Early Purchase Offers are offers by BerserkerBusiness members, the rest will be in the Preview Day forum. I'll close the Preview/Early Purchase around 5pm Pacific, so that gives 9 hours or so of early purchases and planning for Sunday.

The non-GCC members will be able to purchase starting at 7:30 am Pacific on Sunday, and (other than one grouping) the groups will be launched in 30 minute increments, giving plenty of time for people to discuss, peruse, buy, and get ready for more.
Attachments
berserkerday10instagram.jpg

Jim F
GCC Member
GCC Member

#85 Post by Jim F » January 25th, 2019, 2:40 pm

Todd, any Newbie category this year?
Jim Freeman

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#86 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 25th, 2019, 3:03 pm

Jim F wrote:
January 25th, 2019, 2:40 pm
Todd, any Newbie category this year?
Not this year - too many other categories this year :)

Ken Strauss
GCC Member
GCC Member

#87 Post by Ken Strauss » January 25th, 2019, 4:05 pm

Excited!
What time will the preview begin?
Also Todd don’t you send a reminder that it is GCC renewal time?
"Explaining is not supporting."

"Independence is a state of mind"

Jason T
GCC Member
GCC Member

#88 Post by Jason T » January 25th, 2019, 8:47 pm

Argh I think my GCC status expires tonight. Just re-upped, hope it takes effect without any hitches. Don’t want to miss preview day! [help.gif]
J@son Tr@ughber

Scott Brunson
GCC Member
GCC Member

#89 Post by Scott Brunson » January 26th, 2019, 5:16 am

OK, I'm awake.
Where the heck is the preview?
I can't find it anywhere.
[berserker.gif]
Tous les chemins mènent à la Bourgogne!
On CT, I'm S1

ykwon
GCC Member
GCC Member

#90 Post by ykwon » January 26th, 2019, 5:58 am

I was thinking the same thing as soon as I woke up
y 0 n 9
k w 0 n

Peter Shurman
GCC Member
GCC Member

#91 Post by Peter Shurman » January 26th, 2019, 6:01 am

This place runs on West Coast time, The Toddster is still asleep ... [cheers.gif]

Scott Brunson
GCC Member
GCC Member

#92 Post by Scott Brunson » January 26th, 2019, 6:19 am

Peter Shurman wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 6:01 am
This place runs on West Coast time, The Toddster is still asleep ... [cheers.gif]
I was just "Berserking"
champagne.gif
Tous les chemins mènent à la Bourgogne!
On CT, I'm S1

sdfruman
BerserkerDay All-Pro
BerserkerDay All-Pro

#93 Post by sdfruman » January 26th, 2019, 6:20 am

Based on Todd saying the preview would be approx. 9 hours and go to 5 PST, I except we'll see things start around 11 EST.
Sheila

“There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne.”
― Bette Davis

Peter Shurman
GCC Member
GCC Member

#94 Post by Peter Shurman » January 26th, 2019, 6:23 am

Scott Brunson wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 6:19 am
Peter Shurman wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 6:01 am
I was just "Berserking"
champagne.gif
I know ... [berserker.gif]

Jim Stewart
GCC Member
GCC Member

#95 Post by Jim Stewart » January 26th, 2019, 6:53 am

Scott Brunson wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 5:16 am
OK, I'm awake.
Where the heck is the preview?
I can't find it anywhere.
[berserker.gif]
i'm waiting.gif

Merrill Lindquist
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#96 Post by Merrill Lindquist » January 26th, 2019, 7:09 am

Spanky! Where is The Gang?

Ok, there is a beautiful sunrise...I think it is Saturday morning!
Merrill
EMH Vineyards - Home of the Black Cat
email:Merrill@EMHVineyards.com

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#97 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 26th, 2019, 7:18 am

Well, thank all the last minute folks who decided to join GCC last night or this morning, as it will take me a bit longer to add them to the group (and remove those who DIDN'T renew). Hopefully I'll have everything finished by 8 am Pacific (11 am Eastern)

The less I get bothered, the more I'll get done. neener

Julius L
GCC Member
GCC Member

#98 Post by Julius L » January 26th, 2019, 7:22 am

sdfruman wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 6:20 am
Based on Todd saying the preview would be approx. 9 hours and go to 5 PST, I except we'll see things start around 11 EST.
A touch of dyslexia? :)
L = L@$Øff

Mark Maddox
GCC Member
GCC Member

#99 Post by Mark Maddox » January 26th, 2019, 7:25 am

We have movers here today and when I questioned my wife as to why the heck she scheduled this on Berserkers Preview Day she was less than sympathetic in her response. Really need to discuss priorities around here.

Merrill Lindquist
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#100 Post by Merrill Lindquist » January 26th, 2019, 7:40 am

It's a perfect start, here in Napa Valley, to Berserker weekend. The weather is gorgeous, the sun is hitting parts of Diamond Mountain and is highlighting the mustard in the vineyard. Unlike the East Coast, winter here is the season of green. I woke up at 4:00 Pacific time - even before the cats! Hoping for our typical Berserker madness! As much as the members get into it, it is a high for the wineries, as well. There is no time of year that makes the participating wineries feel more valued.
Merrill
EMH Vineyards - Home of the Black Cat
email:Merrill@EMHVineyards.com

Return to “BerserkerDay 10 Forum (January 27, 2019) #BD10 "the Black Friday of wine commerce" - Forbes”