COMMERCE CORNER NON-PAYERS/NON-SENDERS STICKY!!

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
Jeff_M.
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

Re: COMMERCE CORNER NON-PAYERS/NON-SENDERS STICKY!!

#101 Post by Jeff_M. »

Mich@el Ch@ng wrote: June 6th, 2020, 4:46 am You do realize you’ve had his money for 9 months, right? I don’t think it’s unreasonable for him to request a refund at this point because he obviously doesn’t trust you.
Bingo. Crazy to justify not shipping someone’s wine when you’ve been paid 9 months prior.
Jeff M 0 l l

2020 WOTY Candidates
2007 Yangarra Estate High Sands Grenache
1986 Spottswoode Cabernet
2012 Hartford Court Arrendell Vineyard Pinot Noir

2021 WOTY Candidates
2010 O'Shaughnessy Mt. Veeder

Jonathan Sirot

#102 Post by Jonathan Sirot »

If you folks instead of throwing me under the bus would look at the fact that on cc feedback that I have dozens of successful tansactiobns over a multi yearb peiod and realize I am not screwing anybody here. Some of these have been way biger than your 120 per btl I charged for theb 3m pack of Ultramarine, I am not running away from anyone you HAVE MADE NO ATTEMO TICONTACT MNE SINE FEB and you calim I ignore all your pms. Yes I have been super busy and there have been some logt going on this year and I couldn't ship as planned. its not like I disappeared and am ignoring you. Nobody wants to contact me via email even though I provided it in this thread, nor is anybody sending me pms. Just so that I can stop having to waste my time responding to this thread, I will happily refund your $360 that you paid esp considering that I will happily drink the Ultramarine and I didn't make much. It was $20 above my cost per btl.I refunded Mr Mundell last week even though he would have taken refund or ship because I could not find where I put it. Lastly an issue is ALSO Yong owes me for shipping as in our original message I just reread, your plan was to collect the shipping when I sent it out. I only collected for the 3 bottle. Obviously you aren't gonna trust me to paypal me the funds hence refund is the best idea. Your $360 will be in your account by Monday the 15 at the end of the business day. Sorry you don't want the bubbly as I am still willing and able to ship will gladly send photos to prove they exist,,,Regardless this simply is a game you want to win, so fine you win... Money will be in your hands soon, and IF god forbid it slips my mind call me on my cell at 959-222-3068 and will jump on it. Cant be more fair than that. Sorry I couldn't ship in the winter like you wanted to and with my schedule will never sell during xmas time. No time at all to ship at all with the holiday schedule. I will never do that again. After this whole mess I will either not sell through cc at all or will only seel to folks that have known me a long time and trust me. This way I wont be accused of being a mini version of John Fox, a con man to the max, and by the way burned me for a few grand amongst a whole crowd of folks here. I do have a few hundred btls to sell to thin out my collection but will gladly contact Cellaraiders whom I know well or K and L . Will get a little less money, but lot less hassles and stress.

Mike Reff

#103 Post by Mike Reff »

Can I get a refund for the slanderous words said to me in the rant raving post late last year?

ykwon
GCC Member
GCC Member

#104 Post by ykwon »

Jonathan Sirot has made good on his end and refunded me for money owed. I consider this issue closed.
y 0 n 9
k w 0 n

MatthewT
GCC Member
GCC Member

#105 Post by MatthewT »

I can't believe it's taken me this long to find the best thread on wineberserkers
I'm a Turk

NickRut
GCC Member
GCC Member

#106 Post by NickRut »

Does anyone have an email address or phone number for Jonathon Sirot? Please pm me if so.
Rutkowski

mattcitrang
GCC Member
GCC Member

#107 Post by mattcitrang »

NickRut wrote: October 11th, 2020, 1:49 pm Does anyone have an email address or phone number for Jonathon Sirot? Please pm me if so.
Read a couple of threads back.
Ace Citrang10

Mike Reff

#108 Post by Mike Reff »

NickRut wrote: October 11th, 2020, 1:49 pm Does anyone have an email address or phone number for Jonathon Sirot? Please pm me if so.
Nick, please tell me that you did not?

ClarkstonMark
GCC Member
GCC Member

#109 Post by ClarkstonMark »

What happened Nick?
Mark Cronmiller
White Lake, MI

stevealbrecht
GCC Member
GCC Member

#110 Post by stevealbrecht »

I have had nothing but issues with BlaineRyanHunt. We agreed to a trade over a month ago and I immediately shipped my wines to him which he received in great condition. He has promised over and over he will ship and then falls off the face of the earth. Finally I called him and we agreed he would just pay me cash for the wines. Again, promise after promise and no payment. At this point I don't expect to get anything from him. I hope everyone on this board heeds the warnings.....I wish I would have done a little due diligence and read this forum before I made a deal with him.

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”