COMMERCE CORNER NON-PAYERS/NON-SENDERS STICKY!!

Buy, sell, and trade goods with other forum members - private sales only.
Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster's pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted. Do NOT post links to your auctions where items are sold elsewhere or your post will be deleted. Repeated misuse will result in loss of access to this forum. DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE COMMERCE CORNER RULES THREAD BELOW!
scott c
GCC Member
GCC Member

#51 Post by scott c » December 28th, 2017, 12:32 pm

scott c wrote:
scott c wrote:Pete has been super-responsive and I believe we will work this out. I have still not heard from JOE CUENCO, so if anyone knows him, please reach out!
Joe has resurfaced and we are negotiating a resolution (he can't find the bottle I paid for). I am optimistic that all will be satisfied. Thanks to whoever may have tipped him off.
Update: Joe found the bottle and it arrived safely earlier this week! Thus ends Scott's Great Commerce Corner Old Deal Scramble of 2017.
c 1 @ f f e e

"By serving the best, never the most, a host compliments both himself and guest, and compensates with additional enjoyment what he wisely limits in number of drinks."
-Julian P. ("Pappy") Van Winkle, Sr.

Ken V
GCC Member
GCC Member

#52 Post by Ken V » January 4th, 2018, 6:36 am

scott c wrote:
scott c wrote:Pete has been super-responsive and I believe we will work this out. I have still not heard from JOE CUENCO, so if anyone knows him, please reach out!
Update re: Peter C. -- we reached a mutually agreeable resolution and all is well. He is a good guy and was easy to work with!
I hope part of the deal was to send Peter Czyryca some vowels.
Ken V @ s t o l @
The Fine Wine Geek
Click on the W W W button under my name to see my website.
"Don't be meek, embrace the geek." -Terry Theise
Twitter: @FineWineGeek

Return to “Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds”