maison ilan charmes chambertin 2009 fs

300 per bottle. (found 1 source on ws, not in stock.)
perfect condition
93 bh
thanks

champagne and red burg trades considered

up to 12 bottles available btw.

also, if anyone has any info on pricing or availability on these i’d appreciate a pm

for anyone who takes between 6-9 bottles i will do it for 250 per

thanks for the trade offers but looking for cash first.

i guess i’m doing something wrong here. did a search and saw a thread with people basically begging for bottles of this wine so figured it was a grounder. i asked above for info on availability and pricing but got no replies/pm’s.
so, i guess i’ll try one more time for any info that helps move some of these. thanks.

Folks - see the rules posted atop every page of this forum. No comments about pricing.

sorry todd. i asked for it.

You asked for PMs - 5 people posted in the thread.

I don’t think he was looking for just pm’s- seemed like it was a cry for help as to why there were no offers…and he got a couple of good replies I thought.

Please see:

Also, see the rules posted above this and every thread in this forum:

Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster’s pricing or offer, send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. Public (negative) comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted.

I like this rule, and I like it being enforced.

If you don’t like the price, then don’t buy.

I am not getting in a pissing match here…and have no comment about the pricing on this…but I was just commenting on the request for info…

Oh and Packers still suck…

Oh and Packers still suck…[/quote]
Indeed!

i guess i’m doing something wrong here. did a search and saw a thread with people basically begging for bottles of this wine so figured it was a grounder. i asked above for info on availability and pricing but got > no replies> /pm’s.
so, i guess i’ll try one more time for any info that helps move some of these> . thanks.

I only replied after reading that. Sounded like he wanted more info via both channels. Then he confirmed it by saying he asked for it after you deleted it.

Just to clarify the rules. If someone asks for comments on pricing on the thread, are we not allowed to give it and only do so via PM?

Forum rules
If you have a negative or potentially harmful comment to make about another poster’s pricing or offer, > send a Private Message - do not reply here on the forum. > Public (negative) comments about pricing or the offer being made will be deleted.

Not sure how much more clarity I can provide than what’s atop every thread.

even if the OP directly solicits replies in the thread?

Yes, and nowhere in the thread did he solicit a reply NOT by PM. I didn’t edit or remove any post by the OP.

He asked for info, then stated he got nothing from reply or pm and that he would try one more time. Which means he was expecting it via one of those two methods. He further reinforced that by stating he “asked for it” after you deleted the replies. Sure, the first post he said PM, but the later posts detail he was also expecting replies in the thread.

Since you feel it is valuable to argue with me (despite me posting the rules, which are crystal clear, several times in this thread), please point exactly where the OP asks for individuals to post within the thread. You may interpret it as such, but regardless, the rules (again, posted above EVERY thread) state clearly that it is not allowed, plus, I don’t see any specific request other than via PM.

Please point out to me where there is a clear request for something else - not an interpretation, a specific request. Or, just understand what the rules are and move on.

Charlie’s a lawyer, who’s been on vacation. He misses arguing with people. :wink:

Fify