Wanted: Free money

I know some of you guys will be getting paid at the end of the week, so I was wondering if you’d like to share. Particularly interested in large bills, but will take whatever you’ve got. TIA.

Sorry – tired after a long day and the commerce corner at that ‘other’ site was just enough to push me over the edge.

PM sent! [rofl.gif]

If you send me a stamp, I’ll mail you a check for 45 cents. Just like that and you turned a profit.

Eh, just suck up to one of your Congress Critters and they will be happy to redistribute wealth from the rest of us.

Moo

How about I split the Paypal fees?

Post of the year! :smiley:

I don’t want to highjack, but I’d like to take people’s money for free, too! [big_boss.gif]

And here I thought the OP was asking for someone to share their SQN allocation @ cost [laughingneqw.gif]

I did one better than that. Giving my SQN bottles away…

Well your wish has been granted. I just posted a new auction on eBay. I am selling $20 bills for a “Buy It Now” price of $0. That’s right, you read correctly, $0. Just pay a handling fee of $21.95 and split the paypal fees and I will mail you a crisp $20 bill. There are 100 of these available so don’t wait or they’ll be all gone.

Here’s your free money - [1928_middle_finger.gif]

But he’d have to use a stamp to send you a stamp. Seems like a losing proposition for him. [dontknow.gif]