4th Annual Urban Wine Experience - in Oakland on Sat. 8/8/09

Please join us for the East Bay Vintners Alliance’s 4th Annual Urban Wine Experience on Saturday August 8th from 2-5 pm at “The Meadow” in Jack London Square in Oakland, CA. Get a taste of the East Bay with over 50 wines from 14 wineries along with local restaurateurs and food purveyors.

This unique event will be held at “The Meadow” in Jack London Square( Google Map ); near the Jack London Square Ferry Terminal.

Tickets are $45 per person in advance.; $60 at door. Designated drivers are $15 and must be bought at door. Buy tickets now online at:
East Bay Vintners Alliance - Urban Wine Experience Tickets

Participating wineries include:

1. Adams Point
  2. Andrew Lane
  3. Aubin Cellars
  4. Dashe Cellars
  5. Eno Wines
  6. Irish Monkey
  7. JC Cellars
  8. Periscope Cellars
  9. Prospect 772
  10. Rosenblum Cellars
  11. Tayerle Wines
  12. Two Mile
  13. Urban Legend
  14. Urbano Cellars

Each winery has partnered up with a restaurant or food purveyor to offer sensational pairings with their wines.

Participating food purveyors include:

1. Adagia Restaurant
  2. Asena Restaurant
  3. Bellanico
  4. Bucci
  5. E’Era Una Volta
  6. Culina
  7. E-22 Café
  8. Fabrique Délices
  9. Levende East
  10. Miss Pearl’s Jam House
  11. Pappo
  12. Savory Cook Special Event Catering
  13. Whole Foods
  14. Zza’s Trattoria
  15. Enoteca & Catering

Attendees will get to take home their signature Riedel wine glass. Live reggae music from Pan Extasy will set the mood.

Getting There
Ferry- San Francisco Embarcadero Ferry will drop guests off at the doorstep of the event.
BART- For the second year complimentary limousine shuttle service will be offered to and from the Lake Merritt BART station, courtesy of Angelica Limousines, the preferred limousine service of the EBVA
Car- see Google Map.

Eno Wines will be pouring and selling the 2006 releases (and some surprises):
 Pinot Noir “Never Say Never” (Fairview Road Ranch, Santa Lucia Highlands)
 Grenache “Yes, Dear” (Eaglepoint Ranch, Mendocino)
 Old Vine Zinfandel “Acre of Happiness” (Teldeschi Vineyards, Dry Creek Valley)
 Syrah “In Your Own Time” (Las Madres Vineyard, Carneros)
With food pairings by Savory Cook Special Event Catering

(Disclaimer - I work part-time for Eno Wines in Berkeley)

Hope to see you there!

Haven’t got my tix yet, but plan on being there

Milos, please stop by the Eno table and say hello! Should be a fun event, it’s a great location and there will be lots of excellent food to sample along with the wines.

Ken and Milos

Traci and I will be there. Look for a short white guy wearing an August West hat (black w AW logo on front). Of course, Ken knows me by sight.

Should be a lot of fun.