PBHEIN Sauv Blanc at 70% off..SOLD OUT!!!

Smoking deal from the winery who needs to move an off vintage white. Want a fridge full of Napa Valley Sauv. Blanc this summer?? Here’s your chance, but better be quick as there are only 18 cases left at this price. Full disclosure - I am helping Matt and Paul out, as they used to make wine at our facility and I like these guys. I receive no compensation on this deal what so ever. Only 17 cases available as I bought a case myself while drafting this post

Wine:
PB Hein Vineyards 2009 Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc

Description:
A very clean, fresh and crisp Sauvignon Blanc;Lush aromas of citrus and pineapple on the nose.
Varietal Composition: 100% Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc.
Alcohol: 13.4%
Cases available at this price: 18C

Current sale price shown on PB Hein website : $120/C ($10/btl)

Berserker price after entering BERSERKER discount code: $36/C ($3/btl)

You save 70%!!!

Customers must buy at least 12 bottles for for the discount code to work.

Discount code to input during checkout: BERSERKER

Link to wine: http://tinyurl.com/b9w3vod

UPS ground shipping charges and CA sales tax still apply.

Please let Matt Graham of PB Hein know if you have any questions. matt@pbheinvineyards.com

Thanks!
Dave Smig

I just hopped on a case - any notes on this (from people that have had it)?

Shipping very reasonable at $31 to OH

in for a case as well… hard to beat 5.80 a bottle shipped!

Make that 14 cases left.

Thank you Dave!

Oh, dayum! This is a sweet deal!

I guess for $3/btl , how bad can it be?

My thoughts exactly, nice to have some inexpensive whites around for my MIL so she doesn’t accidentally open 1er Chablis (which she has in the past!)

Ditto!

I’m in also. Maybe it can make a good base for white sangria this summer

SOLD OUT - And that’s all folks…Thank you for playing. I tried this upon release, but not since, so am looking forward to trying it again

And how was it then?

BTW, I saw Rob take the jump so I had to also!

@Ron,

I didnt take any notes when I tasted it, and I dont recall it being memorable (what sub 20$ bottle is memorable) which is why I took a case myself just to have a few more whites going into the summer.

when are these puppies being shipped?

I got an email from them yesterday - they are going to hold off shipping until things warm up a bit around here.

I look forward to what everyone else thinks. My wine arrived and was a very dark yellow, almost gold color. The first bottle was slightly maderized. All bottles look the same. We will try another this weekend. While I know it was super discounted, I hope Pbhein did not knowingly sell a flawed/overthehill wine.

Mine came yesterday been to busy to open. Hope your right Dave

Hmm. mine came the same… dark yellow/golden color, and all bottles look the same.
Also felt the wine was a bit maderized (is that the right term?) … basically it had a smell of brandyish/port-ish smell to it…

TA, just popped mine. Not drinkable to me or my wife.

What gives

Bottle 2 same issue… Ughhh

If these just arrived, you might want them to sit for a couple of weeks in case shipping shock has an effect. Some people don’t believe it it, but I do.

I bought these more as a cheap daily drinker that I could serve my non-wine-centric neighbors at neighborhood BBQs in the summer.