FS: Prosumer Espresso Machine - Expobar HX - Someone please make me an offer

hey there - looking to upgrade once again and want this to go to a good home. GREAT solid, tank-like machine for the home. Over delivers IMHO and should last forever with good care and normal service. HX machine allows you to brew and steam at the same time.

Below link has all the details you would want to know. Was recently serviced (descaled, all presures adjusted, etc.). You should do this probably every 12-18 months. Any espresso guy/gal can do it and it costs $80-$100 at most.

$750 NYC pickup. Too massive to ship I think.

please email me if interested.

bump?

Oh man if I had a bigger kitchen I’d be all over this. But honestly my Francis Francis X5 is working just fine and has a smaller footprint.

Wow, that machine sure holds it value!

Mel - I figured a 25% discount from the cheapeast online retailer made sense, but open to reasonable offers I suppose. I’ve kept it in perfect shape. Should last forever with very little upkeep…drinking this as I type this response!

http://pics.campl.us/f/1/1033.cf20bcf2a82863a9ae361ed88e76f5d1.jpg

What are you replacing it with?

not sure yet, but likely vibiemme double with custom electronics.

time to step up to some real coffee.

[rofl.gif]

It’s double the price of the vibiemme but the La Marzocco GS/3 is a pretty fantastic machine…

yes, thanks. As the Vibiemme is already double what I want to spend… :wink:

I justified the GS/3 by pretending I’ll never need to upgrade again. :slight_smile:

Strada…just sayin…

Fortunately I don’t have room for a 2 group machine. Slayer or Cyncra on the other hand…

At some point I’ll probably modify the GS3 paddle to do manual pressure control.

someone please make me an offer. (bump)

If I hadn’t recently purchased a machine I’d make you an offer and fly to NYC to pick it up. Somebody will buy it.

curious what you got, Gene?

very interesting. i’ve got an elecktra old school in nyc, and a bezerra semi-automatic trouble free wtf at 9,000ft in tride, 1,000 of miles away from any servicing which it never needs. please let me know what you think of your new machine. will send some shout outs for your hopefully soon to be old machine.

$650?

bump.??

someone must need a great machine in NYC?