Berserkers Exclusive-Cote Rotie for $24!

Well, here is my first Wine Berserkers Exclusive Offer…if interested, just email me… daniel@grapesthewineco.com…do not visit the website, do not call the store and do not PM me. Email is easiest. I will confirm all orders tomorrow…We fully expect to hold your wine unless the weather breaks before the fall!

Please make sure you are registered here and posted once, even if to say, “Thanks, I bought this shit!”

I just tasted it and this is a phenomenal deal…

2004 Paul Jaboulet Cote Rotie les Jumelles
Suggested Retail Price: $75/btl
Grapes Sale Price: $24/btl (SAVE 68%!)
IWC 89
“Red berry and cherry aromas complemented by smoked meat and fresh flowers. A graceful, restrained style, with bright, juicy red fruit flavors and subtle animal and herbal tones. Finishes with a lingering note of violet pastille.”

I agree, that’s a very good wine and SWEET deal. Buy it people! I may have to buy some myself since I drank all my 1961 and 1952 Jumelles. Glad to see you actually doing some work neener

Max

You call this work?

Playing golf Saturday and Monday, then going to the Hamptons next weekend. I live the life…call me the Jay Miller of retail!

Well, at least you must have spent all of five minutes putting it together which is more work than you’ve probably done this whole month [berserker.gif]

Leaving Monday myself for ten days…taking the family to Martha’s Vin. With my iPhone and Mac Book obviously but I will try to disconnect for a bit. Sorry for the thread drift…you still suck. [basic-smile.gif]

Can’t wait till I am cleared to have some wine!! Couldn’t pass on this.

Love that this board has a policy of encouraging ITB people to post on their own wines, and for them to make such great offers like this and the ones Max has already. Can only mean further GREAT things for this board and the people who are part of it. [thankyou.gif]

I’m not buying without RP’s note backing it up, sorry.

EDIT: neener

Somewhere there is a smiley face emoticon, Guillaume…I do not buy a lot of wine for my house, but this one was easy for me after tasting…at least 5 years ahead of this, conservatively. It is nice to have delicious Cote Rotie for house wine.

And I use them a lot. I didn’t put one because I thought the joke was obvious… [oops.gif]

I am always guilty of that as well…I edited my post…

sorry only 89 IWC [beee.gif]
but in all seriousness. No sales tax to CA right?

I’m with Charlie on this one - no sales tax in Cali and I’ll buy some.

The Govenator is about to raise my taxes yet again and I don’t care much for it. But at least our parks willbe filthy and overrun with tourists and that will make my kids laugh.

No sales tax for shipments outside of New York State.

We are restricted by the wonderful laws of liquor to certain states, so please email me any of these questions.

Thanks, I’m in for 6.

Great offer. I’ll take two. Thanks.

Greg

Sent an e-m for 6…if not too late… [thankyou.gif]

Wow. Daniel to the Hamptons and Max to Martha’s Vineyard. Wine retailing seems like a sweet business. Just open up a store and the $$ start to roll in!!!

Whoops, almost forgot the neener

Yeah…and thank God we don’t have to rely on you to bring in the big bucks… [middle-finger.gif] neener

Oh…and when are you going to get off your butt and stop by for a glass of wine? Talk about being lazy… [wink.gif]

Max

He comes by my store once per week.

Geez Max, I was gonna stop by to pick up the LVC you sold me for 25% more than that other guy, but you shipped the wine to me. You must not want me to see where my hard earned dollars are going to, to your fancy store!!!

I’ll prob be playing golf up that-a-way in the next month and will have to stop by for some Opus 1 or Caymus Conundrum…

And Dan is right. I’m there all the time, picking up my weekly needs for Silver Oak…