Berserker Exclusive - WB Forum Fundraising, INCLS Ground Shipping

Below are some wines we will be selling to help Dear Todd in Beserkerland. All proceeds will be donated to Wine Beserkers less the Cc processing fee & sales tax (if applicable) to help them maintain our home here.
We accept checks, M/C, Visa, Am Express.
The price of each bottle includes ground shipping, if you wish an upgrade on shipping we will calculate the difference or hold for cooler weather. If you order through our website we will give the discount and whatever shipping you opt for will be adjusted prior to processing your Cc… You can p.m. or e-mail me with any questions:
These will be sold on a first come basis. I will update and possibly add some more wines later …

Two Hands Sparkling Moscato $14.00 (Qty.24)
Only 7% alcohol, with some spritz and tropical fruits flavors makes this ther perfect summer sipper.

Egelhoff 2004 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon $69.00 (Qty.12)

L’Angevin 2006 Russian River Valley Chardonnay $35.00 (Qty.6)

Tensley 2005 Santa Barbara Turner Vineyard Syrah $30.00 (Qty. 10)

Tensley 2007 Santa Barbara County Blanc Camp 4 Vineyard $22.00

Lea (Tensley) 2007 Santa Barbara County
Tierra Alta Vineyard Syrah Rose $19.00

Elyse 2006 AKA Vineyard Napa Valley Zinfandel $25.00 (Qty.8)

L’ Ecole No. 41 2002 Columbia Valley Syrah $26.00 (Qty 8)

McCrea 2007 Boushey Vineyard Sirocco Blanc $22.00 (Qty.6)
Rhone blend of 37% Marsanne, 33% Grenache Blanc, 20% Picpoul and 10% Roussanne from the Boushey Vineyard in Yakima Valley, by Washington’s Rhone varietal pioneer, Doug McCrea.

Rusden 2003 Barossa Valley Boundaries Cabernet Sauvigno
$58.00 (RP 94)

Bodegas Izadi 2000 Expresion Rioja $69.00
This is the top wine from Viña Izadi, the 2000 comes from a very small vineyard called “La Carreta” which is about 80 years old. The 100% Tempranillo is a fabulous wine with aromas of fruit and spices, it is well structured and full-bodied.

Carrie - thanks for this, I do appreciate it. Can’t do another donation drive just yet because of all the traveling I’ll be doing, but this is a great concept on its own.

Including shipping is great, btw.

Since there doesn’t seem to be anything exciting to anyone to raise money for Berserker Board. I will be updating soon with some different wines.