62% Off Goldschmidt's Phenomenol Shiraz

I have a WB Exclusive Offer on Nick Goldschmidt’s 2005 ‘Forefathers’ Shiraz from the 15-acre Gravel Pit Vineyard in McLaren Vale. Originally $26/bottle, I have it for $10/bottle, 62% Off the original price. **Importantly, you must enter code WBGF to get the Berserker exclusive $10/bottle price: Wine Store - Shoppers Vineyard

I tasted through this wine and am convinced about the pedigree of the profound 96pt-rated 2005 vintage. It has absolutely translated into a spectacular wine-click this link to view the tasting video: - YouTube

Stephen Fahy, DWS

Nice offer I jumped on 6 for that price! The 2001 Forefathers is possibly the best Aussie Shiraz I’ve had - the 02 was not so good. The 03 was good - just not as epic as the 01.

For $10 per bottle, why not.

No shipping to Texas. Can’t they make an emoticon for that and save me the time of typing this EVERY time there is one of these offers. I’m still mad about that Sequana on here for $19.00 recently. Oh well

That stuff was so good (and balanced) that even us Austral-o-phobes blew through a bunch on the same deal last month.

Good to know - glad I grabbed some.