78% Discount on the 2008 Sequana Vineyards Sundawg Ridge Pinot Noir!!!!

My distributor has given me a special price on the 2008 Sequana Vineyards Sundawg Ridge Pinot Noir. Normally retailing for $44.99 or higher, I’m offering it to Wine Berserker members for $9.99/bottle. That’s a 78% discount. Just use PROMO CODE WBSS to receive the discount. You can check it out here: Wine Store - Shoppers Vineyard

There is nothing wrong with this wine. We all tried it and thought it was great. My distributor just needed to get rid of the 2008 vintage to make room for the 2009 vintage. This is a deal you don’t want to pass up!

Seth,
Can you ship me some “wine glasses” to Texas? I’ve had the '07 which was very good. I would like to do some.

Thanks for the offer, Seth. Just placed an order.

Just ordered case for my daughter who works in NYC. Very kewl, Seth. Thanks. [cheers.gif]

great price on this PN, i’m in!

Ordered Wednesday evening and received the shipping notice Thursday morning. Thanks for the prompt service! [welldone.gif]

I bit on 4 and told a few co-workers who also jumped on this. Seth, fantastic deal (assuming it doesn’t taste like fire water. Haha). Keep’em coming.

Bought a six-pack. Fantastic deal.

sold out per the web site.
alan

Ordered a case on Wednesday the 14th and Ive yet to get confirmation? Seth…any help?

I will PM you.

Wow, leave the board for a while and look what I miss! Seth, if there’s anymore to be had, please PM me.

Sorry, folks. We sold every last bottle of the Sequana.

Got mine today, Thanks Seth!

Got my case, I can easily say I’ve never gotten wine packed so well. Honestly it was like breaking into fort knox…good lord!

Is it one of those Gorilla Packs?

duplicate

It was all cardboard and really thick cardboard, plus little pieces of styro dropped into the nooks. I think ups said it weighed 50 lbs which caught my eye before I received it.

Drinking it now…great price but man, it’s pretty rough. I get a funky, rubbery finish with some heat. I hope the other 5 fair better…if not, it will go into the non-winos party group.

Gaston-Definitely doesn’t sound like the Sequana I tasted–please PM me what your experiences are with the other 5.