Berserkers Exclusive - A Superb Cote Rotie for a Song...and a Dance

Okay, today we’re playing a little outside the box and, for all of you Syrah freaks, this baby is guaranteed to put a smile on your face. I’m not into hype but I must have had close to two cases of this wine and it is REALLY good. In fact, it was a great deal @ $35 per bottle. I do have to agree with Mr. Parker on this one.

Now…for all you Berserking winos, TWC comes to the rescue!

Duclaux Cote Rotie 2003 -Berserkers only until July 4th…$20 per bottle!!
Enter promo code “goberserk4” at checkout to receive your special price.

Click here to check out the raving review by “The Palate” and to order…http://www.wineconn.com/RHONE/DUCLAUX-COTE-ROTIE-2003.html

Cheers to all! [cheers.gif] [berserker.gif]

Max - tried to order 3 but it won’t allow the promo code.

I am heading out for a 3 hour plus bike ride. Can you save me 3 and I’ll complete transaction when I return?

Thx

Tony

Sorry Tony. It is “goberserk4” and have corrected it. I’ll save you three.

Thanks,

bought a 6 pack.

thanks

GEEZ MAX. YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO HURT A BESERKER. more friggin wine. [blackeye.gif]
SIX please. [friends.gif]

Curses! I have been trying so hard to resist… 3 here, 3 Vielle Cure – and I know I’ll have a case in no time. Thanks Max – these are awesome!!

I’m in…
I love how when Max posts these things…instantly the cellar tracker average price goes down!

No pain, no gain Jack!

[cheers.gif]

Max,

Please place an order for 4 bottles. I would have done it myself but couldn’t get the ship to address to change to Will Call. Please consolidate shipment in the Fall with my previous orders.

Thanks.

can change to pick-up on the payment page.

The only way I can get these is if I alter my LVC order from 6 bottles each vintage to 4…

Duh! Thanks Jordan.

No need to do this order Max. I took care of it.

You can do as you wish senor Todd.

You are evil Max! [diablo.gif]

6pack ordered, I’ll pick 'em up at the store next week.

Might as well, then - break mine into 4 each…please.

Good…let’s get Dan here too so we can have another party.

Thanks Mark!

[cheers.gif]

Max, I am waiting to see Posner place an order on one of these Max be shilling threads. That would be a bashing experience. [d_sunny.gif] [blink.gif]

He took 10 cases [wow.gif]

Jack

Why would I pay $20 for some cooked wine?

Kidding, relax, joke.

Buy it up.

I will have our first Berserkers deal on Friday…a Cotes du Rhone that is better than this Cote Rotie crap!

Then we will do a Silver Springs winery offer. [dance2.gif]

I was hoping that you would have cornered the Todd for a bargain basement offer of Ghost Horse Dan. [cheers.gif] [give_heart.gif]