Berserkers Exclusives: Las Cases and Cos D'estournel 2006 - $129 & $75

To all you wild Berserkers:

As you know, membership here does indeed have its privileges and today, for those who have contemplated buying some 2006 Bordeaux but like me have been nauseated by the prices, here is a little fix.

Two great wines that have rarely missed a beat over the last few years and finally at levels that won’t make you cringe. Perfect, original cases.

Leoville Las Cases 2006 $129. per bottle

Cos D’Estournel 2006 $75. per bottle

Enter promo-code “goberserk3” at checkout time You can either go to http://www.wineconn.com or shoot me an email/PM with your wishes.

No pre-arrival gimmicks here either. The plain old truth is that the wines can be in stock the first week of July, BUT, we tend to postpone major deliveries and shipments until the fall for obvious weather related reasons. If anyone needs the wine in a rush, we can certainly accommodate but don’t call me if it gets fried along the way.

Cheers! [cheers.gif]

Max,

If you find any La Lagune or La Fleur Petrus or Domaine de Chevalier (rouge) let me know.

Hey Max, not to pick a fight, but wouldn’t a “Berserker Exclusive” indicate that we’re getting a better price than what’s available to the general public on your website?

Denny,

I have just activated these today and one would have to stumble upon them since wine-searcher wouldn’t pick them up for 48 hours. Before that happens, I am figuring out a promo-code for you guys that works for for both items, discount wise. It is not easy to do since you can only use one coupon per order and the discount % is not the same.

Update: genius just figured it out. Now it needs promo “goberserk3” to receive discounted prices.

Thanks,

Roger that Max. Let me suggest promo code “DennyGet$10MoreOffForCatchingThis”.

[ok.gif]

Come on…free service to the community? [wow.gif]

…or I can always do a price match guarantee :wink:

Damn it Max! You clearly know my weak spots.

Another great offer…

Max -

You may want to check your site’s prices on the '06 Cos. I’m seeing a retail price of $75 and a discount of $83.25.

Greg

Greg,

That’s what happens when I spend all day in front of a screen. Brain is mush…going blind.

Thanks,

Just discovered your place as a result of being a fellow Beserkerite!

Saved your site and will become a frequent visitor/customer/client.

Thanks

Any chance you can do those prices on the 05s? [beg.gif]

LOL!

If so, put me in for a mixed case!

John, glad I could help drag you here! Facebook cross-linking is da bomb

Thanks John!

Ken…I sincerely wish I could. Wouldn’t that be grand?

Lemme know when you have any '98, '00 or '05 Tertre Roteboeuf for sub $100. Then I’m going all in!!!

Yeah…let me know when I can get a brand spanking new Ferrari F430 for $100,000 and I’ll buy two! [wow.gif]

Heya Max - tried to use this today but said the coupon expired.

Any chance to still use it?

• Lance

Hey Lance,

Alrighty…extended it until July 5th.

Thanks!

Max - thanks much!

I’ll be dropping in an order later today.

Any chance you are gonna clear out those 05 Croix de Beaucaillou’s?

Hey Max, ever hear of California wine? [stirthepothal.gif]

Mike,

I’ve heard of it and If I had enough to give away, I would. You have to see Dan for that. [oops.gif]