Bid on Some Cool Stuff . . . . NOW!

The school that my kids go to holds a fundraiser every year with some very cool items. From this point forth, the monies raised are earmarked for a Scholarship Fund that will enable the school to offer more assistance for families in need . . .

The Auction is this Saturday and the catalog has just been printed. Here are some items I thought some of you here might be interested in bidding on:

Tensley Dinner for 6 at Fess Parker Los Olivos Inn
4 Course Dinner; 9 year vertical of every Colson Canyon Syrah made by Joey and Jen, including barrel samples of the 2008 plus some other surprises . . .

3 Mags of Beckmen 2006 Purisima Mtn Grenache

Melville Winery Dinner for 10
At the Melville Tasting room; paired with 8 different Melville wines (library and current releases)

Dinner for 10 with Bradley Ogden in his new Restaurant in Solvang
5 Course meal including dessert paired with wines from the Valley

Make your Own 1/2 Barrel of Beckmen Wine during Harvest 2009
Join Steve Beckmen in the vineyard to help pick the grapes, assist in the production, and design your own label . . . appro. 12 cases.

4 Course Dinner for 8 at Brother’s Restaurant in the Cellar RoomIncludes 8 different wines from wneries including Arcadian, Kenneth Crawford, Tensley, Beckmen, Melville and others . . .

Lunch or Dinner for 8 with Jim Clendenen either at ABC or his Rancho La Cuna
Jim will prepare the food which will be paired with wines from Jim’s personal cellar . . . Also includes 1 six pack of 2006 Knox Alexander Pinot, 2 mags 2006 Knox Alexander Pinot, and 1 3L of the same wine, all signed my Knoz himself!

There are other lots, but these are probably the ones that I feel would be of most interest to a larger audience . . .

Email me at larry@tercerowines.com or give me a call at 805-245-9584 if you are interested in bidding on any of these.

PLEASE call or email by this Friday as the Auction is Sat night, Feb. 7th!

And all donations are tax deductible . . .

Cheers!

Damn, that’s some cool stuff. My kids’ fundraisers usually involve raw cookie dough or Gertrude Hawk chocolates…

Wow, great auction items, indeed!

Maybe if we don’t have to skip half of payroll this month…