Berserkers Exclusive - La Vieille Cure 2005 for $20 per bt

To all our esteemed Berserkers, until Monday June 8th, we would like to offer one of the great 2005 Bordeaux, La Vieille Cure for the silly price of $20 per bottle!

Yes, it pays to be a Berserk!

All you have to do is go to http://www.wineconn.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and at checkout time enter promo code “goberserk”

Enjoy and Cheers!

No affilliation, and I really don’t like much Bordeaux anymore but that is a sensational price for on of my favorite Bordeaux that I will actually drink. The Sacristie?? de Vielle Cure '05 too is also great stuff. 2nd label.

Oh man. I can now see where this Berserkers Exclusive thing is going to get me in trouble. First the Cabot now this. People, I am trying to slow down on my wine spending. But you twisting my arm does NOT help.

I will be ordering some.

Thanks!!

Max - where is the shop located? (I’d be shipping to Nor Cal)

Rob,

Pound Ridge, NY 10576

Max, that is giving it away. Geez, Mr. Parker loves that wine. I’m in. [berserker.gif]

You can ship across the country? what’s that gonna cost? probably not be a good idea during the summer.

I’m in for 6, and holding it there because 1) I have no room in my cellar, and 2) I’m imagining Max will put up another great offer so I’ll combine to save on shipping.

Rob,

Sure can. Need a zip code to give you a quote and yes, we do hold wine during summer months.

Thanks,

95066 (price for 4 bottles please)

Placed an order for 3 of this offer and one other bottle. I put in a request to hold shipment until after the summer.

Thanks.

max,

will you ship to MA?

Max,

I’m in for a case. Like others, I’ll ask that you hold them for a more optimal shipping time.

ETA - Placed the order online. Thanks, Max!

Thanks guys! All orders will be held until weather permits, as per instructions in the comments box.

I grabbed a few. Thanks Max.

Max,

I’d like to order a 6pack. I live in Yorktown and can either pick up at the store next week or I’ll be coming to lunch with you and Dan on the 12th if you want to bring them. There is no option on the order page for in store pickup, only shipping. I can call later if you’ll be in the store.

I went Berserk for 3 bottles, thanks Max!

In for 6!! [cheers.gif]
Did a quick check, and this price is sweet. [wow.gif]

Thanks Max, now I have another wine site on the favorites. [highfive.gif]

There has never been a better time to go Wineberserk! [dance.gif]

Thanks Max! Ordered 3 here.