Pimping Alert Ahead!

As much as I hate pimping on bulletin boards, this deserves note:

When we consolidated our Allston branch into Newton location, we took in roughly 4000 cases of random inventory. I’ve culled out several hundred cases of wine for liquidation, so if you’re in the Boston area on Sunday, June 7, you may wish to drop by and check out some of the blow-outs.

I made up prices, ignoring my cost, just to make them “go away” permanently. For example, Delas 99 Hermitage Les Bessards is going to be $50, De Vogue 01 Chambolle-Amoureuses will be under $100, etc etc.

Sadly, we can not ship out of state.

Peter,

It looks like I will be unavailable Sunday to stop by for the sale. Any chance on a sneak preview? [beg.gif]

ooooh, since I will be with Tyler…I second the motion!

Technically, we could dig through the stacks of cases on Saturday, but I’m only free around 1pm to undertake such a project. Otherwise, Sunday is best since we’ll be spreading out the two to three hundred cases for easier shopping.

Any Barolo in that pile? [beg.gif]

Any hints on where Champagne and Burgundy might be, if there will be any? [notworthy.gif]

[dash1.gif] [suicide.gif] [cray.gif] [blackeye.gif] [emot-pwn.gif]

Ken and Sarah - if there’s anything in particular you’re looking for, PM me with producers/vintages/approx price range and I’d be happy to grab anything (or text you if I see it) Sunday and ship it.

First, an apology for posting this in Pimpin’ Alley instead of Commerce Corner. Don’t hurt me Melissa! heheh

I have seen many people come to these sales acting as a proxy by cellphone for out of staters.

PMC - No idea where the wines will be sitting on the sales floor Sunday.

I did find some crazy stuff today. Have fun on Sunday!

Hot dog!!!

Ummmm, Zach/Tyler if it’s the plans we made on Sunday what prevent you from going…scratch 'em, we can grab a sandwich after going by Peter’s shop. This sounds awesome! See you there.

I’m very glad I missed the sale. Apparently it was a zoo in the store for 3 hours.
Glad everyone who came found some goodies!

June 21: Part Deux

Yes it was. Unfortunately I was short on time and only managed to pick up 1 bottle of Riesling.

Peter is a Monster salesman and needs a raise…I walked out of there spending MUCH more than I had hoped! No buyers remorse on any of it though - great prices for great juice!

Any Giacosas?

[beg.gif]

Thanks? haha
I just talk about the stuff I love, its YOUR fault for listening!

Ken, no Giacosa this time. I ~MAY~ have some in the second sale on June 21.

Since I can’t do special offers on wine to the Berserkers. I think I’ll do something else…

To any Berserkers that wish to preview the next sale (200-300 cases of 35-50% off wines): I’m willing to make myself and the cellar available for a private viewing on the Friday evening before the Sunday sale. After 7pm works best for me.

That’s cool, but I can’t make it. Any chance you can screen the Giacosas for me? [beg.gif]

If by “screen” you mean “drink”… you bet! hehehe

I would like to take you up on your offer.

What about it Boston crew, anyone else want to swing by. Maybe grab something to eat before or after and share a bottle or two?

Sounds good to me, I am up for it.

I’m in.