Copain, Ovid allocations up for grabs

My wine budget has had to drop to $0 this year, so unfortunately I will not be able to buy from any of my mailing lists. Hopefully things will pick up and I’ll be able to buy from them next year.

Wines can be shipped directly to you. All wines are at cost and you will pay applicable shipping and tax. Payment by PayPal only – you pay the fees. Preference given to those taking full allocations.

Here’s what’s available:

Copain - (2) 2007 Eaglepoint Ranch Syrah - $120 per 3-pack; (2) 2007 Baker Ranch Syrah - $105 per 3-pack; (2) 2007 Wentzel Pinot Noir - $150 per 3-pack; (2) 2007 Monument Tree Pinot Noir - $150 per 3-pack

Ovid - (1) 2005 Experiment Red Wine - $255 per 3-pack

You are evil. Some of those Rhys and RM’s are VERY tempting.

As is the Aubert.

I think the Rhys, KB and Kutch are gone. I’ll update when it is official.

I have KB, Rhys, and Rivers Marie available to those interested

If I had a couple extra bucks laying around, I’d be buying all the R-M Sonoma Coast I could at $25/per. A steal.

So would I. :cry:

A bump with edits to remove what has sold. I’d really love to stay on the Aubert list - any takers?

Poppy, do you have to take the whole Aubert allocation? I could help if it were partial.

Bill, I have a taker for 6 of the bottles in LA. I’d rather not deal with shipping, but let me know if you really want some of the Ritchies and we might be able to work something out. Thanks!