ISO: Rivers-Marie '07 Sonoma Coast

Is there anyone that is picking up some of this and is willing to perhaps trade away 3 bottles? Let me know if that’s a possibility.

Thanks,
Jeb

What do you have in trade…I am always looking to augment my sheep flock.

How about some Ovid or Seven Stones… kidding. I don’t know. I know you were looking for some CA cabs last time.

I’ll send you a PM.

Jeb, you can take what you want from my allocation:

SC - 3
WC - 1
OCC - 2
Summa - 2
SOV - 2

I’m skipping this time…

Todd,

I remember the pricing was $25 for the SC… do you recall the others?

Jeb, LMK if you still need help with this.

$40, $45, $45, and $60

Looks like you are taken care of. I can spare one, maybe two but these are goto wines for me.

I would say so. 3 bottles for $75 is a steal, and I can see why they are your goto wines.

Yeah, lowering the price on a great vintage like this is amazing. I know he raised another one and it was only a balancing thing but still… like duh wines.

I think '09 has to be the year of value for me. I think I’m getting more pleasure out of these less expensive but delicious bottles. Last year I think I was buying $50+ bottles of pinot as if they were going to be everyday wines and that thrill is gone… thank god.

Once Jeb is all set, I;d like some 07 R-M sonoma too…no stepping on toes here, please offer to Jeb first! (especially since I didn’t give him any Turley!)

Not sure if you all got my PM, but I’m passing. I’m going to trade for some instead of buying. So it’s all yours Zach!

Happy to share if anyone wants a couple bottles of SC.

Aaron, you must contribute more to this board than just hit and run in Commerce Corner…

That is all.

At $25 per bottle this might be the best Pinot deal out of CA.