Copain, Wind Gap and Melville--Want To Jump Onto My Order?

I have these offers on the table. The only one that has some leverage for quantity pruchases is Melville, which is a 10% off on a mixed case. I do plan to order a few bottles of the SLC releases (Carries and Clone 115). if anyone wants to jump on my order, hit me with a PM.

As for Copain, they still do a 3 pak minimum of each wine. if you have any interest in a 1-2 bottle order, PM me. I can’t at this point take a full 3-pak on everything so a marriage of someone else joining me on a 3-pak would be good. Myself and another local OC’er are doing an order in the next day or two.

As for Wind Gap, a wild card. Not so much a shout out to join me but wondering what people are thinking about this. I am mulling the Brosseau chadonnay and am interested in the wine and the neutral oak and low alcohol approach.

I hear ya!

The low alcohol syrah’s by Pax has peaked my interest, I might take a flyer on a few there!

Budget wise, I am still trying to recover from Q3 and Q4, then add January with Shane, Saxum and Carlisle. So, I am pinched for more spending so I do want to participate but it’s tough to keep pulling the handle. KB is coming next week for release and I am interested to see how they approach the economic climate that they are releasing in, as well.