ISO: Karl Lawrence

So I have narrowed my buying way down this year. More focused. My new love is KL, not the man, but the wines. What do you have on hand that has no place in your world anymore?

Thanks. [berserker.gif]

I’m doing my part.

Yes you are. Happy to have that bottle too.

Mike,

I’ve got a bottle each of the 2005 Karl Lawrence Cabernet Sauvignon Barrel Select Beckstoffer Dr. Crane Vineyard and the 2005 Karl Lawrence Cabernet Sauvignon Barrel Select Beckstoffer To-Kalon Vineyard that I’m willing to part with.

I’ll give them to you for $85 per. My cost from the winery with tax and shipping.

Phil, thanks but I am well covered with these. [cheers.gif]
Looking for reg cabs and reserves.

Hi Mike,

I’m blocked from cellar tracking during the day at work, but I have some of the 03 reserves mabe 2-3 I can part with. Let me look up the specifics tonight for wines and cost. '03 Dr Crane comes to mind…

• Mike

I just got a few of those, but its such a great wine, so sure, hit me back…thanks

Check your PM’s… I think I sent one successfully [shrug.gif]

Mike P., are you still looking? or are you taken care of? I’ve got a fair bit of 2002 & 2003 regular Cab, I could certainly spare a few bottles if each. I could also probably spare a reserve or two from vintages here or there, so let me know if that interests you and I’ll figure out exactly what.

Eric. I am mulling some great offers. I will see what my needs are. Thanks for the offer.

Sure thing, just let me know. This has been a steady buy for me since the 2000 vintage, and I’ve got quite a lot of KL in the cellar at this point. I don’t mind keeping it, I love the stuff, but I’m happy to share as well, since I have so much.