FS: Zalto Denk'Art Burgundy Glasses - New

(6) new in box Zalto Burgundy glasses. $1200.00/box of six. Buyer responsible for shipping.

Dillon S

Jeremy, sorry but WB is the only social media I do. Please PM if interested.

Are these really going for $200 each now?
I need to liquidate my collection… didn’t realize Im sitting on a fortune in Zaltos

1 Like

Buyer responsible for shipping. lol

1 Like

Dillon posted in Winetalk that he is looking for a brace.

1 Like

:flushed::roll_eyes:

Look online.

Thank you for the heads-up Jeremy, I really appreciate it! I stumbled across one or 2 sites selling them at this price because of the short supply. With that said, I can’t justify pay roughing 3x what these should cost.

1 Like

Not a cost issue. Liability for breakage.

These are in an original un-opened box of 6. I do not want to sell them individually.

Once Kelly sells the six-pack, I have two that I used no more than three times taking up space in my cabinet I’d like someone to actually enjoy, PM me.

1 Like

Are these still available?

I thought Zaltos were 50-60 dollars a stem lol.

1 Like

Yes

Buy them if you want them and can get them for that price. I have multiple new in boxes of 6. I forgot I had them in my attic. I thought I would sell them when I saw prices went up. Make an offer.

They Currently do go for that price online because of a severe shortage. Who knows when they’ll be back in. I’ve been waiting for a while to replace mine.

How old are these, Kelly? They’ve actually altered the shape a bit over the years. Do you have pictures/anything on the box that tells how old they are? I might actually be more inclined if they are the old style.

Joel, I had purchased a mixed palette of Zaltos for my local wine group about 6-7 years ago (maybe longer). I had 5 six-packs of the Burgundy left over and have stored them, original unopened boxes, in my attic. The label on the boxes has a designator “ART NR.12100.” I don’t know if that dates them. Send me a PM with your e-mail and I can send you more pictures.

1 Like