Thanks, gents! I have a couple of PMs to field.

Long shot request here, but if anyone in the DFW area happens to have a well cellared bottle or two of 2001 Heitz Martha’s on hand you could part with I would be interested. 750s only.

I might also be interested in Dunn HM, or perhaps other 2001 vintage Napa or nice BDX in a comparable price range.

I’m a relative noob here so have been reluctant to ask. I finally decided to post today. Why '01 Heitz Martha’s? Well, jokingly today I asked my wife what she would be ordering off the hospital menu for dinner. She told me and then said “and a bottle of Heitz Martha’s.” I joked back “which vintage? They have 4 on th list.” Her answer: “The '01, of course.” (Our wedding year)

The girl has had a rough couple of couple of months and clearly deserves something special for our anniversary coming up in early Aug.

Anyway I don’t see any in local shops online, La Cave is history now so I wouldn’t even know where to look localy for far back vintage stuff. (ideas on that appreciated; I did think of Pogo’s but their results usually pop into a Google result), and of course it’s far too hot to ship, so local pickup only, please.

I hope someone can assist. PM is probably best, I suppose. My attention is at a premium the next few days but I will respond as I am able.

Best of luck to you and your wife.

wish I had one to share.