LTB: Top Wasenhaus Spatburgunders

Looking to pick up any spare bottles of Wasenhaus Mohlin/Kanzel/Bellen (spatburgunder) that anyone has lying around, any vintage. Flexible on pricing & will gladly cover shipping.

bump!

1 Like

Bumping here! As the 2020ers are coming out, I’ve been able to grab some but always interested in more. Not searching for any deals here, just bottles - name your price.

bump again! Especially looking for more Kanzel & Bellen, but I’m interested in all Wasenhaus reds - just name your price.

Bump! Sell me your Wasenhaus!

Bump again! Thanks to those who have sold me some Wasenhaus over the last couple of months - would love to find more (notably, any of the top 2020ers - I have a good stash of Mohlin but not the others!). As mentioned, not look for deals - happy to pay your price.

1 Like

Any interest in Henrik Möbitz Kapelle?

Really just looking for the Wasenhaus wines here, but appreciate the note Josh!

bump!

Another bump - happy to pay above market for these if you have anything to offer.

Final bump before I stop bothering everyone for a bit.

Happy to pay 50% over cost for anyone willing to part with any bottles.

Bump as the 21s are starting to come out - let me know folks!

Bump, as I know some offers have gone out via Thatcher and elsewhere lately - very interested in the top wines & large formats, and as mentioned above willing to pay above market. Feel free to shoot me a note if you have anything you’re willing to part with.