Current No Girls allocation available at cost

can arrange direct shipment if interested (1 three pack of each to select from)

cheers
Jeff

Pm coming at ya……

spoken for

I also have a No Girls allocation I am opting out of this year. Full disclosure, the last 2 bottles I opened from them were horrible bitter flavor/finish without any positive elements. First was the 2015 grenache and the most recent was the free 2017 Double Lucky #8. I drank most of the grenache out of spite, but regretted it and then dumped the double lucky #8. Not sure how I would pass off my allocation to another person, but I’m willing to help.

Salesman of the Year!!! [highfive.gif]

1 Like

Ha. Well, just trying to be honest not be a snakeoil man. If no one wants it, it’ll go to the next in line. Honestly, the bottles that are good are wonderful, but that doesn’t fix that they clearly have some kind of problem going on that extends beyond the one season a few years back. Changing corks doesnt seem to have fixed their problem.

My allocation is available as well.

Product Quantity Allocated Quantity Desired Price
2018 TEMPRANILLO 3 X 750 ML 1
$231.00
2018 SYRAH 3 X 750 ML 1
$231.00
2018 GRENACHE 3 X 750 ML 1
$231.00
2018 DOUBLE LUCKY #8 3 X 750 ML 1
$132.00

Is there any way to short this?

I had a 2013 HP Grenache the other night which seemed initially nice upon opening but the finish tasted like I licked an iron boot! Bitter too. Just received my initial offering (that’s why I popped he HP, to see if the taste is still in my wheel house), but now it seems this is part of flavor profile? I’ve enjoyed various Cayuse bottling s with friends but never tasted anything like that before. Allocation ends today and I’m not planning to order…

Seems like a hater forum going here. I think it’s possible you are right about the profile. Happy to pass the allocation. I suppose that happens at some point.