One more lot for Laura's House--a six pack of Baudry

Since the mags have shown interest, let me raise a little more money. Same drill: I’ll sell these to the highest bidder, with all the money going to my charity, Laura’s House, which seeks to rescue and help families recover from domestic violence and abuse.

The catch here is that I want to sell all six as one lot. I bought these wines from retail locally and have stored them properly since purchase. The one bottle of 2011 was a gift to me, and so I don’t want to disrespect that person who gave it to me with a joyful heart. That person is on WB so if they see this post, please know that no disrespect intended and that bottle is raising money for a cause which I know you believe in and know well. It just makes sense to do this all as a six pack, to make the lot diverse and complete.

2011 Domaine Bernard Baudry Chinon Franc de Pied
2014 Domaine Bernard Baudry Chinon La Croix Boissée
2011 Domaine Bernard Baudry Chinon La Croix Boissée
2010 Domaine Bernard Baudry Chinon La Croix Boissée
2015 Domaine Bernard Baudry Chinon Le Clos Guillot
2014 Domaine Bernard Baudry Chinon Le Clos Guillot

I will cover the shipping at my expense. All you do is bid, the highest bidder gets these wines and then I ask the winner to make the donation directly to the Laura’s House website, where you can obtain the tax receipt (as they are tax deductible organization).

Bid away.

$200

Hi Frank, thanks for your posts. I’ll bid $250 for the six pack.

$275 and I’ll pick it up, you can donate the shipping to Laura’s House :slight_smile:

Can’t pick them up, but $280.

$300

325!

I’ll bid $350. And Frank, props to you for your generosity in supporting this cause.

This is bitchen work everyone. I’m so glad these wines are of interest to you, and that you’re willing to bid like this to support Laura’s House.

James has the current high bid. I will let this go for one more day, so midnight Friday whoever is highest gets it.

I’ll then work with that winner to figure out shipping, which I will cover and pay for. In turn, I will ask the winner to make the online donation to the Laura’s House website to keep the transaction simple and enable the tax deductible receipt to get quickly into that person’s hands.

Thank you again.

$360!

Thanks for all the bids everyone…we’re going to award the wine to Mike. Thank you for the generous offer of $360, which will help Laura’s House do their valuable work to help those fleeing domestic violence, to find a safe place to go, recover and start again.

Mike, please go to www.laurashouse.org and locate the donate button. Then, make your donation and pick the Cause in the drop-down called “Domestic Violence Support Services”. It will also ask you whether you want to cover the credit card premium for the donation, which is usually about 2%. Please consider that as it makes your donation 100% whole.

Separately, please contact me about shipping. I will cover the cost but I need to know when and where to ship. My email is drfm3@cox.net

Again to all those who bid and who continue to help me support Laura’s House, THANK YOU!

1 Like

Donation made. Sent you an email. Thanks!