LTB 2018 Screaming Eagle "FLIGHT"

WE are limited to what we can pay. I sincerely apologize if our offer is too low in your mind.

We had purchased a 3 pack (to a W.B. member) which was never delivered, and my staff and I took a great deal of effort
to get through the B.S. and reach the family - which was hiding in plain sight - that I was forced to threaten the seller.
This seller who informed me they “receive so many checks for their San Diego Diner that our check for $2,055.oo was deposited
without anyone noticing.” I find that hard to imagine, I imagine a diner has many people pay their diner meal check for $25.oo - $180.oo,
however does a diner really receive large checks? And not notice and ask - “what is this for?”
They said they were completely unaware and had nothing to do with the entire transaction - except to deposit our check into their account.

The wines never arrived at our offices and as you can sense I am still pissed off.
We sold the 3 pack to a good client in Europe for $2,500.oo and at this time I just would like to fulfill my word.
If anyone would like to sell their 3 pack of ‘S.E. The Flight’, 2018, we can pay the $2,500 and we will send a Fedex label to ship.

If not, we will return the money our client paid with our apologies, it is not that awful, although I fear that our client has sold it to a client of theirs,
and not keeping our word is a serious matter for me. What can I do?

The sun is finally shining.