2021 - Grassl Glass "Black Friday Deals"

Hello!

Happy holidays to all of you. I want to thank you for the continued support we receive from the board on the brand. 2021 for us was a banner year with 15,000+ Grassl stems sold domestically and 100K+ globally. This board is where the brand functionally launched and we wouldn’t be where we are today without your help.

We are launching our Black Friday Sale early this year due to concerns we have on meeting fulfillment needs borne out of the current supply chain issues we all face.

This sale will be sent via email to those who signed up for our mailing list and you need a specific link to get to the sale, which is below and the sale will run thru Cyber Monday.

Our inventory is good and we don’t anticipate any issues of fulfillment on our side, though I’d be pleased if we did sell out - but that’s just the business owner in me speaking. The one product we’ve had tremendous interest in that I am currently out of stock on is the Versatile wine glass. Those won’t be here until our February cargo gets here.

This year we are focusing on bundles. If you have specific questions, or custom needs, as always, reach out to us at info@cjfselections.com and Mark, Phil, or I will aid you.

Link: Grassl Importer - Trusted Glassware & Wine Glasses | CJF Selections

And a preview of the sale bundles
These are all in stock and we are shipping daily -

Grassl Voyage - $210 $280
Voyage Case + 2 Stems + 1 Polishing Cloth

Grassl Voyage - $120 $140
Save $20 on Voyage Case (NO STEMS)
Grassl Voyage+ - $295 $425

Voyage+ Case + 4 Stems + 1 Polishing Cloth
Grassl Voyage+ - $140 $165
Save $20 on Voyage+ Case (NO STEMS)

Boardroom Set - $145 $190
Buy 6 Water, Get a Carafe for $25

Home Office Set - $70 $110
Buy a Carafe, Get 2 Water FREE

Champagne Set - $120 $180
Buy 4, Get 2 Free

Polishing Cloth - $15 $20
Save $5

Grassl Liberté - $275 $330
Buy 5, Get 1 FREE

Grassl Mineralité - $275 $330
Buy 5, Get 1 FREE

Grassl Cru - $300 $360
Buy 5, Get 1 FREE

Grassl 1855 - $300 $360
Buy 5, Get 1 FREE

Bumpity

Bumpity

Chris,
I ordered and got an email from Phil. I hope the that offer was you.
Cheers,
Warren

My travel package has arrived, I have to wait till Xmas to open it… Time to plan a night out.