FS: 3 bottles 2018 Thomas "Dundee Hills" Pinot (SOLD)

$225 Firm. I purchase "The full Monty each year (Eight 750’s and two mags) and my cellar has grown to the point that I don’t need quite so much wine,. Give me your zip please along with your offer and I will get the shipping cost. I do adore this juice! Came in at 13.4% this year. Paypal (F&F) preferred please.
Had a buyer drop out…very disappointed in his lack of communication.

I suspect you meant Thomas rather than Carter.

If you did mean Thomas, I would be happy to take your allocation (or 3 bottles). PM me if you would like to do this. Zip is 55122.

Thank you,
Jason

I’m an idiot. My apologies. Of course it is Thomas!

Bump

Len,

Shot you an email.

Nick

Thanks for getting back to me… :frowning:

Same here… responded then ignored my messages.

Len, you were complaining about a buyer dropping out and not communicating, seems like you have communication issues too given what I experienced and others posted here…

I have communicated with everyone who reached out to me, including you. In fact, I sold 3 bottles of my '17 to a Beserker in order to TRY and keep every one happy. I’ve done approx 25 transactions on this board and stand by my record.

2 Likes

I didn’t say anything about your transactions. I just mentioned your lack of communication. You communicated with me initially then disappeared, correct me if I’m wrong. Not sure why you’re complaining about others dropping the ball in terms of communicating when you’re in the same boat… just my observation

FWIW I’ve had issues with the pm system before, where people haven’t received my message and vice versa, this was possibly just a technical mix up.

That appears to be the case here. I was able to complete my transaction with Len, but only after multiple PM errors.

Hard to tell, I haven’t had any PM issues recently. The messages show up in Outbox until the recipient reads it, that’s how I see if someone received it or not. There were no errors submitting PMs.

I’m sure Len is great to deal with, was just surprised to see multiple messages get ignored after the first one.

I apologize Alex…I did respond to the only messages I received. If you would be interested in 2 bottles of the '17, let me know and I will make it work.

No worries, Len. Are you sure you want to part with the '17s? I’ll take them, but not if you don’t feel comfortable selling them. Let me know!

I feel like chopped liver…I even posted on the thread…whatever…

Alex

I will leave me 3 plus 2 Mags so no worries. Send me a PM.

(deleted)

Sent you a PM, Len. Thanks!

Nick…not sure what your problem is…thought I posted I wanted them first…if I am mistaken, he can tell me, unless you are clairvoyant! I posted I wanted them before anyone said they PM’d…not a big deal, I have plenty of wine, but thought I did deserve a response…and take this any way you want…but NOT from you…maybe you should consider minding your own business?