NFT Digital Art for sale - Memes inspired by true events

Though it crushes me to have to part with these, my ongoing (And well documented) trademark infringement lawsuit with Silly Putty (aka the Evil Empire) is now dragging on into year 12 and my mounting legal bills require an infusion of liquidity. It’s either that or fire the staff of my Catamaran, The Canteen Boy, which is a non-starter with Vatanathon right around the corner (the thought of no staff is simply ghastly).

Although many of the top auction houses have begged me to sell these on their various platforms, I feel it’s only right to keep these “in-house” so to speak. I commissioned the 3rd cousin twice removed of the digital art sensation FEWOCiOUS to produce both of these NFT Memes. Both of these masterpieces capture the true essence of the internet…the good and the bad, the pump and the dump. They are probably worth billions in the hands of a savvy investor although I’m willing to accept less. Need to move these quickly so throw me your best offer. Note: I will not accept Teslas as payment so don’t go there.
4096D8CB-601B-4699-A5A6-38813167BD57.jpeg
This is a grand gesture of a meme. Fine for hanging in a place of prominence.
78A87278-8200-40E1-AB90-75E95F8BF3B6.jpeg
This NFT comes with a signed pair of Reebok Pumps and a diaper (unsoiled for now).

Can I pay in Dogecoin?

Worthless unless the diaper is soiled. Can’t pump without the dump.

1 Like

Dogecoin accepted?

1 Like

No doogie coins. I need something that my attorneys will accept. Plus you’re currently embroiled in a scandal so the cost of doing business will have to reflect that reality. So take the price you wanted to offer…and double it.

Coindidently the 13th chapter in my upcoming 3rd autibiography is tentatively titled, FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD. It covers my early years in F1 (before all the championships).