Hand Picked Selections Ltd, new offer: Domaine de l'Edre

This offer is very different. The initial offer was all white wine. This one is almost all red. The first offer was from one of wine’s most famous Appellations… Chablis. While Roussillon is not as obscure as Chablis is famous, it’s a contender.

One thing the offers have in common is artisanal wines. Both Domaine de l’Edre and Duplessis farm 25 acres. L’Edre has some of the lowest yields of any grower anywhere, averaging barely a ton an acre, with production of ~2000 cases spread among half a dozen bottlings.

Their first vintage was 2002. I was lucky to find them in 2007 just before they hit the public eye thanks to a stunning showing in a big Decanter tasting of Priorat and Roussillon (2nd out of 70 wines, 35 from each Appellation).

These six wines give a comprehensive look at this great garage. There are two vintages of the flagship 'l’Edre, two of ‘entry-level’ ‘Carrement’ and two varietals, Roussanne and Carignan. Prices are more than reasonable.

It is an enormous pleasure to offer great wines that are still so little known.

Thank you for your interest.
To sign up for our direct-to-consumer mailing list, please go to our website:

www.handpickedselections.com

and click on ‘Join our consumer mailing list’ in small print at the top left.

Any questions or comments about these wines, please e-mail or PM me!
Or just post here.

A couple of members told me that the offer had gone into their spam folders, please look.

Thank you.

Dan Kravitz

Dan,

I signed up but I can’t seem to figure out how to see/explore this offer. Please help.

Thanks!

Hi Craig,

If you just signed up now, the offer will be e-mailed to you within a day. Sorry, we are still very new at this and working on getting it running smoothly.

Best,

Dan

Hi Dan,

Business day or calendar day? I have not received the offer yet, but I did receive the confirmation when I signed up so that’s good.

Craig

Received. Thanks!

Great, was going to ask you to check your spam folder.

Best,

Dan