Thatcher's Wine - Discount for Wine Berserkers Members

Hey Everyone,

I joined quite a while ago but haven’t really been active. A friend forwarded me the link to a chain about Thatcher’s Wine https://thatcherswine.com and it reminded me how I always wanted to be more active on the site!

We launched our site just a short while ago and it has been fun to offer some wines that myself and the team are really excited about. Our focus has always been the old world with a pretty large proportion of that being Burgundy. Everything from the big names of DRC, Rousseau, Roumier to the up and comers like Charles Lachaux, Thomas Bouley, Berthaut-Gerbet, Jean Marc Vincent, Antoine Jobard. Riesling was my first love so we always have a ton of Keller, Wittman, Emrich-Schonleber. Besides these more classical wines - there is also some fun and more geeky stuff like Nicolas Faure, Pedres Blanques, Nacho Gonzalez, Overnoy, Labet. Grower Champagne makes up a pretty big percentage of inventory also as the quality of the wines have hit new heights!

I am excited to be a part of the WB Gang and wanted to extend a 5% discount for all the members. Just enter the discount code on check out WBERK5

Looking forward to being a part!

Thatcher & Team

8 Likes

welcome, but better to be together than apart!

1 Like

How is the 2018 Cotat rouge? I dug the 2017, a unique wine.

Super unique - actually quite a big fan of the 18. I found it a bit more compete of a wine. Perhaps just the overall warmth of the vintage really helped to bring it all together. Not much comes into the US, I like the wines a lot!

Oh wow. this is awesome. thanks and welcome Thatcher!

Thank you !

Congrats on the site launch! If we are local in Bay Area, is there a pick up option?

Thank you! There is - we do will call from 10-4pm, Monday to Friday.
The address is
25811 Clawiter Rd
Hayward, CA 94545

Generally we can get it ready same day if its in by 2pm.

There is also free shipping in CA for orders +$150

Oh that’s awesome. Do you offer order consolidation and any time limits on that? Like store for 30 or 60 days? Use case is buy a bottle this week and then find another 1-2 to buy a month later, etc.

Not a problem at all. We provide free storage for all clients!

1 Like

Had a great experience (ordering/communication) & picking up an order of Charles Lachaux.

Thanks Justin! Those 18 Charles Lachaux are incredible. The 19s should be landing next week. We are pretty excited!

Do you require a minimum number of bottles for your “Selling” service?

Hey Don,

shoot me an email - thatcher@thatcherswineconsulting.com

Looking forward

Thatcher

I think WB Members now own 20% of the entire production of Bouchard La Boloree! :joy::joy:

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Just used the WBERK5 code; still valid. Thank you.

It is!!

Thank you.

Planning to keep it around for a while.

The code seems to be deactivated :frowning:

Hey Mark - I just checked - it is still active for everyone!

Thatcher

FYI - I also tried and didn’t work for me when I placed my order!